Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Bianca is your cycle 31 days!?

13 years ago

28... on rare months... 27

13 years ago • Post starter

LMP was Dec. 27th,
28 day cycle,
LP is 14 days...

So I O'd already,correct?
Maybe this EWCM is just left over... annoying.

13 years ago • Post starter

Yep...CD 13 you should have ovulated...so, this past Saturday..assuming your LP is indeed 14 days. But, ewcm is fertile mucus..soooo weird..

13 years ago

So, in December did you ovulate on December 13 th?? Sorry for all the questions, I'm doing my investigative work...lmao

13 years ago

Bianca...I think I o'd on sunday or monday...but have lots of cm today...maybe this us normal since it if happening to both of us? I came home from work and told my DH, and he was like no way are we BD'ing, I need recovery time...ha ha...poor guy... Now, we wait...

13 years ago

im 26 days so i did a test and counted back 14 days and got yesterday as o day. Well guess what i had the worst right side pain from 12pm till bout 9pm that night. opk was positive yesterday and then today negative so i definatley o on the 12th day of my cycle which if you add 14 days to that you get 26 my af day.... I have finally figured things out

13 years ago

Aroma, I'm 26 days too and got my first positive opk yesterday afternoon but I'm still getting positives tonight. Don't you O the day after your positive opk? I have no cm (using pre seed to help) and dont feel O pains. Tonight I feel kinda crampy but I think it's from my acupuncture this morning.
The whole process seems so difficult! Drives me nuts when people who aren't trying ( or shouldn't ever get preggers) get preggers! Grrrr!

13 years ago

Want another....maybe you had a surge but it didn't release an egg??? Sometimes women do not ovulate every month. I don't think I did last month.

13 years ago

I'm starting to wonder the same thing. I had surgery may 09 to remove large cysts on both ovaries and they didn't know what damage or scar tissue they had caused so they aren't sure if they function properly. I did get prego (but lost it) last summer so at least one egg managed to escape. Might have to find a different doc that is willing to look further into this.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo