Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Haha, believe it or not, I'm to scared to test! I feel like i'll jinx it or something!

13 years ago

Haha, I wish I had that feeling too, Wanting. I can't help myself. I just want to keep poas until I get two strong lines darnit, lol.
I did notice another symptom a little while ago and how I noticed it may not have been a good thing. I was going downstairs to get a drink and my socks made me slip on a step. I ended up going down 5-6 steps on my hip and bad elbow. In the process, it occurred to me that the sports bra that has been my best friend for the last two days because my boobs hurt so badly is not longer containing me. I am literally starting to bust out of my bra! I did notice this morning in the shower that my nipples seemed larger, but didn't think anything of it. Now that I know my sports bra is not quite holding me in anymore, I am really thinking. I am scared to put on one of my regular bras just to see if it fits right because I am sooooo sore. I might suck it up tomorrow morning and try it. As for falling down the steps, I am sore, but ok. My hip and elbow are bruised pretty good and like any other time I hit my elbow since I had surgery on it, I am still in pain and it is radiating to my wrist and shoulder. Looks like it is going to be a Biofreeze kind of night. Damn shame too, because I wanted to have a little fun tonight with dh. Now I am going to be smelly from the Biofreeze and sore...it isn't happening. Hopefully af does not come and next weekend could be a fun one for us, lol.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Omg I'm glad you're okay! Hope the pain goes away soon.
With my last pregnancy (miscarriage) before I even realized I was, or had any symptoms, my cousin and then DH decided my bbs looked bigger than normal, so that's a good sign. And with ds, they hurt so bad I didn't even want DH to LOOK at them! I think you're getting your bfp this month!

13 years ago

WantAnother sounds like you have some very promising symptoms!! Good luck!! I will keep my for you!! I understand your fear of testing too soon... seeing that bfn can be very discouraging. I would wait until a few days before your expected af, if you can - thats always my plan but it never works! LoL!

Corvina - Hope you're okay!! Sounds like you have some promising symptoms still too! Let us know when you test again!!

Well so far so good... no af yet. I am so nervous! Every time I go to the washroom or get changed I am always worried I am going to see blood! LoL! Rediculous, I know!

Baby Dust to All of Us!!! Good Luck Girls!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Good moring...
OK... So this can't be my mind playing tricks on me...
I woke up this morning at 5:30am with painful AF type cramps... AF is due in 5 days... They ripped me out of my sleep. I am calling the Doctor today. I need to understand why when I am not TTC I don't cramp and when I am TTC, I do cramp... It seems crazy to me.
POAS this morning... BFN.... surprised? no.
Ugh.
My theory on the POAS thing is if I do it every day until AF I won't be as upset as if I saved up all of my energy and hope to do it the day before... Last month I waited and I was devastated...
So far, so good as far as my emotions go...
Snow day today in the Northeast, so I will be stalking all of you ladies all day.

13 years ago • Post starter

WE HAVE TO START A NEW THREAD... THE WEBSITE ASKED US TO BECAUSE OURS IS OVER 15 PAGES...
SHALL I START IT? I AM SAD.

13 years ago • Post starter

Really start a new thread! Dam we are good girls lol. had my physical yesterday, and things are good, was hoping by some miracle while his hands were up there and he was shining his miners light on my bits that he would say hmmm your cervix feels soft and insist i run a blood test for pregnancy,but no such luck lol. sounds like we have some very promising symptoms on here got kmfx for all you guys....

13 years ago

I guess we have to start a new one :( You start it Bianca,we will follow :)

I love this group!!!!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

aromatherapy I will be crossing my fingers for you. Things sound Good!!!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

i agree with jany!!! bianca start a new thread!!!!! :)

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo