Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 343 Replies | Last Page

Just a really quick pop in to say hi and keep you updated with me. Symptoms are still going strong and now we can add headache to that list!

The sciatica was really weird the other day - coming and going regularly throughout the day and when it went, I felt completely normal and when it came on, it was super painful! Worse than I'd ever felt!

I went to my chiro yesterday and explained what was happening with my tailbone area and my sciatica plus he noticed how tired I looked. I told him there's a chance I might be pregnant. After he adjusted me and stretched me he said it definitely felt like things were 'not normal' in my pelvic and hip area and that he wouldn't be surprised if I was! OMG!

I tested again this morning. BFN. If I o'd on the day I thought I'd be 12 dpo. There's a chance I o'd a day later than that too cuz I still had ewcm the next day. Who knows really? I just have to wait it out some more I suppose! I'm still so tired though and just feel like crap altogether. I just wish I knew so I can feel better about feeling like shit. LOL

Sorry the witch caught you TC. Still fx for you D! Have a happy Friday if you can! xo

12 years ago • Post starter

I am MESSED UP today. All day..I eat something, then two hours later I feel like I haven't eaten it five or six hours. So hungry. So then I eat, but I overeat because I'm so hungry, then my stomach hurts. But then, amazingly, two hours later I'm starving again. ALL DAY! It's getting old.

My temp was high again today. If its high again tomorrow I think I may give in and take a test. We shall see. I'd love to announce that I'm pregnant at Sunday Dinner this week. :)

Anyway, I haven't been sleeping for weeks, so I took an Ambien a little bit ago. It's starting to take effect, so I'm sorry if I'mnot writing exactly what I mean to type. I generally like to be understood...but forthis one entry I think I can make an exception.

Good night!

p.s. feeling good about this, Jenny!!

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Okay ladies... I'm freaking out a bit! I took two tests today - the second one being a dollar store one and after the first 30 seconds I left the bathroom thinking it was negative like the ic I had just peed on. I don't know how much longer it was before I went back (so sleepy) but there was totally a line! A faint one, but I was sure I saw something!

I took 3 good photos of it and brought the camera to work to show a couple of good friends and they all agree they can see something too! OMG! Is this happening? I don't trust it actually, so I wanted to upload the photos here to get your opinion and to put in the gallery, but every time I plug my camera in I get an error message and my computer freezes! I'm running a scan on the computer to see if I can fix it, but the photos may have to wait until I get home from work!

Holy crap!!

Okay ladies! Here's my test...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test17997

It's the best of the three photos I had but I'm disappointed because it looks worse than on the camera and the camera looks worse than the test in real life! argh! It's hardly noticible on the computer screen. It makes me feel like I've gone mad!

I'll poas again I suppose!

As I type this I'm waiting on another stick to process. But I had to come and tell you guys - I think I just had implantation bleeding!

I wiped and (as usual) checked it out and it was very creamy, watery with a tinge of pink. NOT like AF spotting at all (I never spot actually - just wipe and get a little bit then right away need a tampon because it starts full on immediately). I am thanking God so hard right now because I really think this has got to be it!

What are the chances???? OMG!

Just checked on the stick and it's white. Kinda expected it to be since I just peed 2 hours ago and have had a lot of water and tea this afternoon. I wasn't even going to test cuz I knew it would be a waste. oh well. We'll see what tomorrow brings! The test from this morning still shows a faint line. There's definitely pink in there. I had to look again because the photos are such crap!

Oh Jenny....I really hope this is it!!!! The test looks like an early positive to me!!!!!! I can't wait to see what happens in the morning........ YAY!!!!!!!

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Oh Jen, the test looks like there is a faint line when I invert the pic. Who knows, I wonder if you might have o'd a couple of days later than you thought. As long as you had Ewcm when you BD'd, the little buggers can wait it out for the egg for quite some time.

@dragonfly... It's either the witch or you're pregnant. Why don't you tell the doc you had a +Hpt in order to get a beta?? Something seems to be odd.

Afm, the witch is punishing me full force. My bleeding is so heavy w/ clots, I stopped counting tampons and I already took 7 advil since midday. I got to stop now as only 6 per day are allowed but I'm scared to go to bed and make a mess :(

I will start Bcps on Sun for 3 weeks. Seems like an eternity. It will be a full month at least until my next cycle before I start stims. My test day will be way into May... Sigh.

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

I'm off to bed, only have a second...

tc..how are you feeling?

jenny..any news??

Stacy

12 years ago

Jenny... woah... your temps!!! Have you gotten a line yet?? I am so crossing my fingers for you!!

Stacy... what about you? Temps are still up - how are you feeling??

AFM... I am starting BCPs tonight (for the first time in 15 years!) and it's a strange feeling that for the next cycle, there won't be temping or POAS... I will be on BCPs for 3 weeks before I take the downregulation shot and have another visit from the witch... I assume that I will start stimming in a roughly a month.

My next TWW will not start until the beginning of May! :(

I am praying though, that #3 will be the charm.

FX to both of you!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

I tested yesterday morning and it was still a very very faint line. That was my last cheapie test so I haven't poas since then. I don't want to use my digitals until I am absolutely sure it won't be wasted. I was gutted though because I really thought it would get darker!

I layed around doing nothing yesterday. Still so tired. Today I had a bit more energy by about 11am and got some housework done. My sciatica is still acting up on and off though and it's so painful!

Yes, TC my temps are quite high. I was expecting they'd start to drop since I'm guessing AF should be due either today or tomorrow. I've had a lot of heat waves going on during the day too and have gone back to temping throughout the day just for curiousity's sake. Today it was actually all the way up to 100.0!!

Other than still having a sore back, hips and legs and the occasional bout of nausea (more this morning and yesterday morning as/after I ate my oatmeal) with sensitive nipples that aren't quite as painful as a few days ago, but still not feeling normal, and I'm pretty gassy for a girl... I'm no longer as confident that I will get a BFP. Don't know why, but I'm convinced that AF is going to show up tomorrow or the next day. I think that's why I haven't run to the store for some more tests. I don't want to see any negatives, and seeing that white test Friday afternoon followed by a squinter test Saturday morning... I guess I just don't want to test again until I will definitely see a line or the word "pregnant".

Good luck with your bcp's TC. D, how you holding up? I'm dumbfounded how you don't have a bfp yet! xo

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo