Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 343 Replies | Last Page

It's faint but...is there a line here??!

User Image

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

11 years ago

Let me try again...

User Image

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

11 years ago

Hi Stacy,
how are you doing?? Anything yet? Today, I am 6 days post transfer, which technically puts me at 9dpo. I slept badly last night, weird dreams and I am miserable. I can't shake the feeling that this is another bust. Theoretically, an embie should have implanted over the weekend but I did not have the tiniest bit of spotting. :(
My boobs are still sore, but this is from the meds and I had it in the first two IVF cycles as well. I am not bloated or anything and I am terrified of getting a bfn again... Sorry for whining.
Hope you are well!!

xo
Claudia

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

I've been thinking of you, Claudia. Don't give up yet!!

I'm...well, I think I actually might be pregnant! The test is faint, but I can see a line in person. I can hardly believe it!! My ovaries have been hurting..bad..since Thursday. I guess I'll take another test in the morning...!

11 years ago

Hi Stace,
just saw that you poas... I can't see a line on my iPhone, but of course it will likely not pick it up if it's still faint. 9dpo is early, but the line should be darker tomorrow! Exciting!!!!!
I am too scared to poas. I think I will wait until Thursday to get it out of the way before our vacation.

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Oh, and Claudia..I've never ever had implantation spotting, and I've been pregnant three times. Not everyone does! And two of the three pregnancies I didn't have an implantation dip in temps either. Don't count yourself out yet!!!

fingers crossed.....

Stacy

11 years ago

Thanks, Stace :) This makes me feel better, sigh. I am not quite counting myself out yet, but after seeing nothing but BFNs for the past year, I am terrified of another one. For now I want to wait until Thursday. At least by then I should have a realistic chance to get a correct result.

xoxo

11 years ago

I was crazy to test today. Don't know what made me do it! I'm an addict. ;)

Regardless of the result, I am in SO MUCH PAIN right now! It just keeps getting worse. It's on both sides, although worse (at the moment) on the left. It's about as bad as last time I had a cyst. The biggest thing is I'm soooo busy at the moment, I don't ever get time to take care of myself and just rest. *sigh* I know that clomid can hyperstimulate the ovaries, and that it will all be worth it if I can have a baby, but this is NO FUN!

Okay, that's enough complaining for me. I'm truly praying for you!!!!!

Stacy

11 years ago

Hey! Just popping in to say hi! Stacy I totally can see a line! It's faint but I can def see it on my computer! FX and sticky vibes to you!

AFM i haven't been paying attention to my cycle much. I forget when AF came along and I didn't mark day one on this site. Sigh. I notice this month and last month I really didn't have any O signs at all. No EWCM to speak of. hmmm.

Lover boy did not turn out to be so great after all. Back to the drawing board. LOL

Claudia, hope you enjoy Spain! I'm so envious!

I'm down 19lbs btw. That's my biggest accomplishment so far this year! I'd like to be down 20 by the weekend, but I think I must be getting into my luteal phase... munchies are creeping up on me!

Hope you're both well and I'll check in again soon! xo

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

So..Tuesday's test showed nothing at all. I didn't test yesterday, and today (Thursday) I'm waiting until afternoon. I was thinking back..I got my BFP with Xander at 8pm (12DPO) and my BFP with Anna at 2pm (13DPO). So...I think perhaps I test better in the afternoon than with FMU!

Jenny, I'm sorry the guy was a bust. Awesome on losing almost 20 pounds!! I'm kind of stuck at 15..but the provera/clomid combo doesn't help...

My 10th anniversary is tomorrow. I'd love to give my husband some good news on our anniversary!!

Claudia..anything? Thinking of you....

Stacy

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo