Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 343 Replies | Last Page

Well, I'd guess that's all she wrote. My temp went up, but I'm spotting. It's brown, like old blood, but I don't guess that ANY spotting at 15DPO can be good.

It's only 5:30, I'm going back to bed. And probably doing some crying.

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

11 years ago

Yup. Time to start over. Again. Only this time I can't even start for a month!

I'm starting to truly believe this is never going to happen for me.

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

11 years ago

DARN! Oh Stacy, I am so sorry... this is just awful, so disappointing. Gosh, I know how that feels - every time... such a letdown. On the brighter side, at least now you are getting some treatment and seeing some doctors. Initially, you had to wait forever to get a prescription for Clomid, but now, at least someone is looking at issues. So, you will have your biopsy now and then move on to another Provera/Clomid cycle?

HUGS!!!!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Ooooh its my O day friday! I hope we get a im soo excited fingers crossed this is our month :-)

11 years ago

Stacy... I hope you are okay! HUGS!!!

I am just checking in quickly from work... Got my beta #2 today and I can now say that I am sufficiently preggers until proven otherwise by u/s (which will be on June 12th). My beta was 4532 at 25dpo. That's right in range were it should be.

I will keep checking back in with you!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Congratulation torontochick :-)

11 years ago

Claudia, that's awesome!!!!!

I'm all crampy and headachey and just yuck. But I'll be alright.

11 years ago

Oh, and yes...I have a endometrial biopsy on June 19, then I start another provera/clomid cycle. Hopefully the drugs don't make me *too* crazy.. :)

11 years ago

How are you doing, Claudia? I think (from all the signs) I may have ovulated yesterday. I don't know if that's good or bad, as I have my endometrial biopsy next Tuesday. Just checking in to say hi, hope all is well!

Stacy

11 years ago

Hi Stacy,
So glad to hear from you! Great to hear that you ovulated, sucks though about the timing. If you conceived this cycle, next Tuesday would only be 7dpo and I guess this is just around implantation, so no way to check for hcg prior to the biopsy. I guess, if your temperature in the coming days stays up, you may want to reschedule the biopsy or is this not an option?
The cycle prior to my last IVF cycle, I was supposed to inject the downregulation mid-luteal phase and I still held out hope that I may have conceived naturally. It worried me and so I decided to wait out one more cycle and go on BCP's. Of course, I was not preggers, but it gave me peace of mind.

AFM: Well, I am still in a sort of TWW limbo. I originally had an u/s scheduled for this week Tuesday, which would have bee 7w3d - pretty safe to confirm a heartbeat. However, last week, I realised my progesterone would not last then and so I called them for a new prescription. So then she suggested I should come for one visit - get my prescription and do the u/s. Of course, the scary part was that my OB was not able to measure a heartbeat. I was 6w3d and many women do see a hb by then. But there was only a flicker on the screen. She said this was heart activity, but she could not measure it yet. The baby measured 6w2d though, meaning the growth was on track. Everything else looked also fine. So then she asked me to come back for another u/s two (!) weeks later and I still have 5 more sleeps until my next appointment. Of course I've spent hours on the web, only to find that from a medical perspective, not seeing a hb at this point is not a good thing. However, I also found many women posting that the same thing happened to them and they got to see the hb a week or two later. I am praying that this bean will have a thumping heart on Monday...

So, that's my news. Other than that, DS' bday is coming up and I am hosting his first bday party with little guests. It's going to be a pirate theme and I have no clue what I am doing LOL.

Hope you are well otherwise. FX for your biopsy!!!

xoxo
Claudia

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo