Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 343 Replies | Last Page

Hi Jen,

Pupo means "pregnant until proven otherwise"... No worries, I only learned this the other day ;)

hope you had a good night anyway. At least you got to take your mind of things...

Xo

btw I'm further into the BCPs than I thought earlier... Tonight I took number 5... Lol.

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

Well, I made it through the day with just a little bit of spotting - mostly pink but also some brown blood as well. I had the same mild cramping I've had for the last few days where it's barely noticeable so I wasn't too worried about that. Then in the late afternoon I noticed my stomach was really really hard and bloated and that had me worried because I thought I read somewhere that that was a sign of mc.

Then at about 7pm I started bleeding like a stuck pig.
It's bad. Way worse than any AF I have ever experienced. I think it's safe to say this is a full on mc.

I guess it's for the best though even though it sucks to no end. If I didn't think this guy was good enough for a relationship, why would I think he was good enough to be the father to my baby? I think I'm best to go back to anonymous donor sperm or full-on find a life partner in the next few months and try with someone worth it.

Heading to bed. Thanks for the love girls! xo

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh Jenny, I'm so sorry!! I agree, that sounds like a miscarriage to me too. It's something I'd never wish on anyone, I'm very sorry you have to go through it. :(

Stacy

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Dearest Jenny,

I'm sooo sorry to hear this :(
I hope you will feel better soon! For the bleeding, if it's still heavy today, take a couple of Advil - it helps to slow down the flow...

In case you decided to proceed with donor IUI at some point, I think you should get yourself checked for autoimmune disease (e.g. APS) or other factors that result in a rejection of the implanted embryo... There are meds you can take to prevent this to happen again.

Hugs!!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

Hi Jenny dear, how are you feeling??

Stacy, how did your doctor's appointment go?

I am down 9 BCPs... 12 to go. Sigh.

12 years ago

TC...no doctor appointment yet. It's next Thursday. Still waiting....

How is everyone? I'm going day to day. Tomorrow is my husband's birthday, so hopefully it'll be good. :)

Stacy

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Hi Stace, bugger... Thought your doctor's appt was this week :( Anyway, light at the end of the tunnel... :)

I am like half way through the BCPs and my Lupron shot (downregulation) is coming up next Wed. It's BCPs til Sunday next week though and then wait for AF... Slowly, slowly...

Hi Jen, hope you are ok...

xxxxxx

12 years ago

Well. I am 6DPO. I am 99% sure I ovulated this time, as I felt pain in my ovary off and on for about 18 hours and the next day my temps started going steadily upward. We had sex the day before and the day of. All week I've been feeling weird twinges and cramps, and today I've had some sharp pains in my ovary again (not like ovulating, just quick jabs). I'm exhausted all the time. My breasts are sore. Honestly, I feel exactly the way I did when I miscarried in July. I'm not sure how I feel about that. (Also..we didn't want a December baby. If I'm pregnant right now, my due date is December 23. Go figure.)

I'm off to bed, sunrise service for Easter in the morning, and since I play guitar in the band I have to be to the beach at 5am. Yuck. It'll be beautiful, though!

Hope you're all doing well..

Stacy

12 years ago

Hi Stace,

well, that is great new that you ovulated :-)) I hear you about the Xmas baby - I nearly had that due date too, if I hadn't done the BCPs for my ICSI cycle now... However, after having to give up the hope for a summer baby a long time ago, I feel that now it's only about getting preggers at all - no matter what the due date would be...

FX FX FX

12 years ago

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm out, my temp was pretty low this morning. I don't mind much, I'm seeing the doctor on Thursday so I know there is hope. I'm very glad I ovulated though, that (hopefully) means my period will start on its own and I won't have to take the hated provera!! :)

Hope Easter has been happy!!

Stacy

(edited for grammar)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo