Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 343 Replies | Last Page

Hi Stacy, almost done with the Provera now, right? Sorry about my mix-up with the tattoo - of course last Sunday was already gone ;)

AFM... AF reared her head yesterday afternoon. This morning I am at the RE's office for my U/S and go ahead. If all is ok, I should start injections on Sunday!

In other notes one girl in my sewing class is preggers. I am not jealous, because it took her a year to get pregnant again after a blighted ovum around the same time last year. However, I am hoping so much that this is my BFP cycle too!!!
xo
Claudia

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Two more doses! Yay! Last night at rehearsal (I play guitar in the praise band at church) I started shaking uncontrollably. I am not fond of hormones-in-a-bottle!

I have a few friends who just got pregnant too, Claudia. It's rough! But I really hope this is the one for you. So exciting that things are moving forward! I'm expecting AF Monday or Tuesday-ish, then Clomid. It's funny, I hear all sorts of women have bad side effects from Clomid, but I never had a problem with it. Provera, on the other hand, which most women are fine with, knocks me for a loop!

Stacy

p.s. I'm terribly nervous about the tattoo. I'll love it once its done, but I HATE needles!!!!!

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

11 years ago

I got the go ahead from my RE and wiill start stimming on Sunday. My next U/S will be on April 30 and I suppose if all goes well I could go to retrieval as soon as May 2... (which would be like my O date ;)

So, looks like we are close together this cycle... Yay on finishing the Provera soon!!!

xxx

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

I did it!!! I actually got a tattoo!!

...and last night I took the last Provera...yayayayayay!

I don't know if this will work, but I can try..

User Image

I really like it. And it didn't hurt too bad. It was fine until he started the front (the writing and the stars that make Orion's bow)...that HURT! But it's all over now. :)

Hope all is well...

Stacy

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

11 years ago

Oh wow, very cool. Were did you get this, on your arm?

I started the injections this morning...

Fx to both of us!!

11 years ago

It's on my leg, just above my ankle. The "bow" is close to my shin bone, that's why it hurt so bad. But, like I said, it's over now!! :)

Yay for shots!!!!!!! Fingers crossed....

Stacy

11 years ago

Ah, yes - I can see it now. I think it is very special! :)

Shots until April 30 for now and then I go back in for an US to see if there is anything to retrieve...

11 years ago

AF started!!! So I start clomid on Friday!!!!!!

:)

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA. Been a bit busy. Stacy I love the tattoo (way to go facing your fears!) And yay for AF! (the one and only time I will say that). FX so tight this works for you!

Claudia fx for you too! The waiting must be torture!

I joined an online dating site and met someone I like very much. Only problem is he doesn't live here (but he's from here). He's definitely coming out in July and wants to see me then so we'll see. I'm not opposed to moving for love (done it before). I guess time will tell.

AF is on my porch. Any hour now I figure. Taking a real break now to see what happens with this John guy I guess in the next few weeks plus I am probably going to go home to BC for a visit in June and that's actually coming up fast!

Lotsa luv and babydust to you both! xo

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

CD 7, day 3 of clomid. Yay!!

That's great that you met someone, Jenny! I hope it works out! :)

How are things, Claudia? You have your ultrasound on the 30th, right? Can't wait to hear how that goes!!!

...the waiting is making me a bit crazy, but I'm keeping pretty busy, so that helps. This weekend I made three dozen cupcakes! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo