Community post

Journal

Third time's a charm

Sunday morning and I had to brave the cold (-20 with the wind chill! But I'm still in denial that winter is here!) this morning to go to the other side of the city to make my baby. The nurse's name was Jen and of course I consider that a very good sign! LOL She had a hard time threading the cathetar into my cervix just like the other 2 nurses had. I warned her but I don't think she believed me until about 5 minutes into it when she was still struggling with it! LOL We had pleasant conversation in the mean time though. The doctor was dressed in his football jersey as he was heading to the last game of the season right after he was finished with all the couples. There were a lot of couples getting things done today: retrievals, ultrasounds etc etc. I was the only single woman there which on some level felt a little awkward, but I got over that pretty quickly when I was the first to be called in! :) Everyone is so nice at the clinic! Still though, I hope to not have to go back there anytime soon!

Now for some pajama time, movie time, and computer time (aka work). Maybe even a nap first. Swim spermies!

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo