Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 343 Replies | Last Page

Dear both,

seems like all three of us might still be in the game afterall...

@Dragonfly... No sign of AF is a pretty good sign! Do you have any chance whatsoever to go to a lab and get a beta? My guess is that you may have o'd a bit later than you thought. Sometimes it's hard to tell with erratic temps in long cycles, when the actual O happened. Unless your cycle was unovulatory, I don't see any logical reason besides a BFP why AF wouldn't show. Alcohol intolerance is a good symptom!

@Jen... Woah...sore nipples and exhaustion? Yay, that sounds like two really good early symptoms!!!

AFM... I am 9DPO today, maybe 8DPO, and my temp did a little uptick this morning. Last night, after I went to the bathroom, I had some bright red spotting on my TP - I had the same when I was preggers with my DS and I had it for several days starting from 7DPO or so. I thought at the time it was AF, but it turned out it was IB. So, I am trying very hard not to get my hopes up, but you are right Jen, it's only over if AF shows by the weekend.

xo
Claudia

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

Well....now I'm guessing AF is on the way. I've been having pretty bad cramps for a few hours now. We'll see, of course, and when I was pregnant with my son I had bad cramps before my positive test, but I'm feeling like AF is coming. I'm not really that upset, since I have an appointment to see the OB on April 12..it's taking all the stress off of this cycle. :)

Looks like you two are having pretty good signs, though! I'll be thinking of you, and crossing my fingers!!

Stacy

(Oh, and Claudia, as far as I know they won't do a blood test on me until I get a positive urine test. Military health care....free, so I can't complain...!)

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Stacy, at least you are getting closer to your appointment after Easter, which is great...!

AFM, I don't get my hopes up as I hate falling into that big hole every month... The thing is - the spotting does not concern me so much, but on the contrary, my boobs are not sore at all, which they were when I was preggers with DS... Also, my temp today does not mean anything yet. Typically, it really starts dropping at 10DPO... So let's see what tomorrow brings...

In case the Witch shows, I will start BCPs on CD3 and take them for three weeks at the end I will overlap with my Lupron shot for downregulation and I estimate that stimming would start around April 23...

Hugs
Claudia

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

Hi ladies! I just wanted to stop in and say I am still thinking of all of you!! I wish you all the best!!

I am now 24 weeks and it is a boy!!

Also, I am very happy to hear that Jennybobenny is back on the TTC wagon regardless of how she get there! lol For some reason I really want this for you girl!!!!

I wish you ladies all the best and will continue to check up!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

12 years ago

Hey gray, congrats on the little boy in your belly. Great to hear from you!!!

AFM, my glimmer-of-hope spotting from last night turned (tmi) brown today and here I am, feeling crampy and crappy, just knowing that the Witch is at the gate.

I can't believe it, she is not due until Friday! So, this means, another messed up cycle. Now all my hopes are pinned on ICSI #3...

I will start BCP on CD3 for 21 days, take my downregulation shot and wait for AF again. If all goes well, I will start stimulating around April 23ish...

So I am devastated about another bust cycle, but anxious to start my 3rd ICSI, hoping that this time it will work...

FX girls!!

12 years ago

I am a ball of hormones today. I'm bloated and crampy and just want SOMETHING to happen.

That is all.

:/

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Hi Gray! Congrats on your baby boy! I have wondered how you were doing! Thanks for checking in and thanks for cheering me on still! xo

Dragonfly so sorry you're a bit of a mess today. Hope the extra emotions are a good sign!

TC are you sure AF is on her way? I sure hope you're wrong! If she is though at least you've got a plan going forward to keep you optimistic!

AFM: still so very very tired! I skipped out on a work function last night so I could just go home and lay on my couch! (that's so unlike me!) My nips are absolutely killing me - the shower hurts them a lot! And my tailbone has been hurting for 3 days now. Every time I stand up it feels like it's bruised really bad. I've touched and pressed on it to see if it's tender but it's not - it's more like on the INSIDE edge of my bone. Not inside my bone, but on the opposite side to my bum if that makes sense. I know it probably doesn't. LOL Today on top of that, I've got killer sciatic pain. I haven't had this in over 2 years since I started seeing a chiropractor on a regular basis. I just want to cut my right leg off!

I'm hoping these are all good signs, but who knows? I tested this morning with an ic that I found hiding under my sink. LOL It was negative, but I looked hard and thought I could maybe see a touch of something along the edge but it's probably nothing. It's either too early or it's just plain negative. I wish I knew for sure what day I o'd. I think AF is due on Sunday. I just wish I knew already! argh!

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Ugh, I'm sorry for the cranky yesterday. I had a most excellent morning but then the afternoon was just...ugh. Hormones plus headache plus screaming 20 month old (she screamed for about two hours without stopping!) plus husband late getting home from work equals cranky mommy!!!

Congratulations on the little boy, gray!! I hope your pregnancy is going well.

Jenny and Claudia..I've got my fingers crossed for both of you! I'm going to be obsessive about looking at replies over the weekend!! :)

My temp is up again today, highest of the whole cycle. Test was still negative, though. I'm going to wait two or three days before I test again. I'm tired of wasting tests!!

Stacy

12 years ago

@jenny... OMG, sounds like you're having some serious BFP symptoms, girl. I'm crossing all I got for you!!!

@dragonfly... I can't believe why your HPTs keep coming up negative. High temps should indicate that you're preggers! And let's say on the off-chance you had an anovulatory cycle without knowing, you shouldn't have seen a temp shift or high temps... Did you try a different brand?

AFM... I am out. Definitely. I took another HPT this morning and it was BFN. I have no pregnancy symptoms whatsoever and the spotting has been increasing - it's AF coming.

I will fill the prescription for the BCPs (it's been 15 years since I was last on BCPs, I hope that they won't mess things up for me...). Then it will be a four-week countdown to AF and then, please, please, please... let #12 be the magic cycle!!

xoxo
Claudia

12 years ago

Claudia...sorry AF is coming. Boo! I hope this next cycle goes well for you. I hate being on BC pills, oh my the hormones are killer! It will be bad for me before I go on Clomid, I'll need to be on provera for ten days, and it'll make me SOOOO sick. I've done it before, and it's worth it, but I sure hate it!

Anyway...yes, I tried a different brand of test. This is just so weird for me, I have anovulatory cycles all the time but my pre-O temps are generally around 96.5. My temps now are up to 97.8. Pretty sure something happened!! Argh.

I've got bad back pain today, and I'm so exhausted. I need to go to bed! But I'm watching The West Wing with my husband...

Thinking of you, Jenny!!!!!!!!

Stacy

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo