Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 343 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly what's happening????? Is AF still at bay? I try to chart stalk you but your chart is too long to see the whole thing!

My fingers are crossed so tight!! HUGS!

12 years ago • Post starter

Jenny..yeah, my chart is just too long, and it keeps going and going. Still no AF and my temps haven't gone down either (they plateaued a few days ago but staying high is still better than going down!). I'm waiting to test until Thursday. And I only have one test left..if I don't get a + or AF by Monday I'm going to call the doctor and at least ask for a blood test. And if it's negative I'll ask for clomid. 70+ day cycles is just too much!!!!!

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Dragonfly.... post that BFP already, will you? ;-)

Jenny, are you getting all set up for the next cycle yet?

AFM, nothing to report right now really. I am about 5 DPO and the past few days I had (TMI) lots of creamy, yellow CM. I've been feeling a bit AF-crampy and today the CM had a "beige" tinge. Not sure if this is a messed up cycle and a super-early indication for AF or if this could be something?
During the last BFN cycles, there wasn't really CM. However, I am also still thinking that this cycle is different because of the meds in the last one. Who knows. Even if we caught the eggo it could still be just a chemical. Way too early to get worked up about it.

Will check in soon and hope to see dragon's BFP. Is anyone else still part of the group or have they all dropped out preggers or otherwise? Is it just the three of us left then we better hurry... ;-)

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

Oh TC, I would LOVE to post a BFP! I'm still not testing for a few days because I think my ov date might have been off by as much as a week. There was a clear ovulation pattern but then my temps zig-zagged for a few days, and then there was another semi-clear pattern. After the second pattern my temps went up and up and up, and then leveled off. This morning they went down .1 but I don't think that's significant because I woke up shivering, the room was cold! Anyway, I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow and Thursday, and if temps haven't gone down any more I'll test.

And I'm rambling....it's one of those days... :)

Fingers crossed for you, TC. How are things, Jenny? Getting ready for another go?

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Dragonfly I can't wait for tomorrow to see a BFP!! I'm thinkin uber-positive for you!

TC I'm not sure if there's anyone left but us! Hopefully all 3 of us will be getting a BFP before xmas and we can move on to a preggo board! I hope your CM is a good sign!

I start to POAS on Friday, but I'm not expecting to get my smiley face until next week. With my luck it will show up on Monday for me to go on Tuesday because Tuesday is the worst possible day for me to go! We've got a big all day planning meeting to plan out 2012 for our office. Sincce I'm part of the "corner office" aka upper management, it's super important that I be there! I hope if that scenario plays out, the clinic can allow me to come as late in the day as possible!

I'm super stressed with work right now actually. I cried at work yesterday in fact. I'm sure part of it is the stress of TTC too and I know I have to try to relax as much as possible, but it's easier said than done. :(

Hey ladies! I'm still stalking you! ;-)

It's good to get updates from all of you and see what's going on. Even though I'm not on the forum as much as I used to be, TRUST ME, I'm still checking in just as often! ;-) I'm pretty much obsessed with waiting and hoping for each of you. My fingers are permanently crossed.

TC: You sound really relaxed about this cycle, which is so nice to hear. Although it's darn near impossible sometimes to maintain that calm state of mind, it's so helpful, too. It always helped me to think, "It may not be this cycle, but at some point I'll be pregnant. I can definitely wait until whenever that is." I know it sounds cheesy, but that usually helped me maintain my calm for at least another day or so!

Dragonfly: Girl! Take your last test and then go buy some new ones! Do they have dollar stores in Okinawa?? Trust me, those tests actually work! Also, don't worry about the temps zigzagging. The most important thing is the overall trend. You're still in it and we're all still rooting for you!

Jenny: :-( It made me sad to hear that you're stressed out -- by work and TTC. It'll happen for you, Love. It's just a matter of time. And, really, whether it happens this month or the next or even 6 months from now, it'll be the most exciting, thrilling, joyful news imaginable. It will absolutely be worth the wait. Keep your head up and keep peeing on those sticks!

I'm constantly thinking of you girls and wishing well for all of you. Here's to another set of crossed fingers from me (and, although I can't guarantee it, I'm pretty sure my little one is also crossing her/his fingers, too!).

12 years ago

Well, I think I'm out. My temp went down almost half a degree this morning. I know one low temp doesn't necessarily mean anything, but I'm pretty crampy too. I'm not going to waste my last test; if my temp goes up tomorrow I'll take it, but I'm not expecting anything.

Busy, busy day today, our household goods are being delivered. Yay! I'm so over government furniture. And it will be lovely to have my pots and pans again. And...well, everything! The bed is the very best though. Maybe in a day or two my back won't hurt anymore! :)

12 years ago

Another low temp, and I can feel AF waiting in the wings. Honestly I wish it would just start already, so I can take some Motrin and feel better! I'm 99% sure I'm not pregnant, but still I can't get myself to take Motrin before AF actually starts. *sigh*

12 years ago

Oh crap dragonfly! I sure hope you're wrong and AF stays away!

I start poas tomorrow. Now I'll be waiting for my happy face in order to go into the clinic for try #3. Hope it's not Monday because I have a big dentist appt on Monday. And I hope it's not Tuesday because I'm in an all day meeting for work that is really important. I feel so stressed out this cycle, that I almost (but not really) wish i wasn't ttc this month. I feel like the odds are against me already because I'm not at peace! But who knows... maybe that's when it will happen right? Kinda' like meeting Mr. Right when you run out for some milk with ugly sweats and no makeup? It's when you're least ready for something that it shows up!

Hello ladies, it is good to check up on you! I am excited to see the results!

So I am currently 6 weeks, estimated. I had an ultrasound this week and they only saw a sac. I was told to come back in another week to check again. Please ladies pray for me that my little baby has a heartbeat and is present next week!!!! My OB said she just thinks my dates are off, maybe I ovulated later than I thought. The ultrasound tech was a little more negative and told me something might be wrong if it doesn't show next time.

So I am coming back ladies and asking you to pray for me and I will be pulling for all of you!

BabyFruit Ticker

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo