Community post

Journal

So bummed.

I'm very depressed today. I really don't feel may symptoms this month compared to the last few (when I thought for sure I was pg but wasn't!). Basically the main symptom I'm feeling is a very heavy pressure in my uterus. It feels like my uterus is a rock. It's not a painful cramping or anything, but feels like I'm carrying around a bag of marbles right below my belly button. Oh and I'm tired. But I'm always tired these days.

I just have that "I feel out" feeling today. Not sure what I'm going to do if it doesn't work this month. Doctor said after 3 failed attempts we will look at drugs and I just don't know if I want to go that route. Maybe I will decide to quit ttc. Maybe I will get back into wicked shape and start dating again and hope for the best that way. Even though I told myself that I wouldn't rush into a relationship because deep down I'm desperate to have a baby. I'm scared that when I date again, I will always have that voice in the back of my head asking "do you think he wants kids? Do you think he wants kids NOW?" ugh.

Praying for my BFP!

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo