Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 343 Replies | Last Page

Jen... the high temps look VERY promising!! And, a line is a line!! Maybe you can go to a walk-in clinic and get a beta?

AFM... one pill down, 20 more to go... ;)

fx fx fx

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

Well, my temps have been down below 97 for two days in a row. I'm currently on CD 72 and CTP won't even let me record my temperatures, they only allow for 70 day cycles. Great. I still use fertility friend, though, so I'm still keeping track. I love that every time I get on CTP that it tells me I don't have a current cycle though, and do I wish to start one? YES I want to start one! But can you force my body to do it, please. (sorry for the grumbles...!)

I'm pretty down today, and tomorrow will be worse. You both know I miscarried last summer, right? Well, tomorrow was my due date. I suspect I'll be crying a lot.

TC..how goes the birth control? Ugh, I hate those things, I hope the days go quickly!

And Jenny...seriously, a line is a line! I took three tests with Anna and even at six weeks the line was very faint. (I kept taking tests because I wanted a good picture...never got one. Oh well.) Your temps look great!!

Now I'm sitting home waiting for maintenance to show up. Our dryer quit on Saturday and they're finally coming this afternoon to look at it. I sure hope they can fix it!!

Stacy

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Dear Stacy,

so sorry to hear about your stupid cycle. There is light at the end of the tunnel though, because your doctors's appt is coming up... They can always give you something to bring on AF if you are not preggers and then you can start cycling with clomid. It seems like clomid really does the trick for you, with these endless cycles you never really know whether you are ovulating at all...

Good morning Jen,

any update?? fx fx fx

AFM... only two pills so far. Not feeling any effects as of yet. I am also more worried about the Lupron shot... boy, the listed side effects are not pretty!

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

Stacy, I'll be thinking of you today! ((hugs))

TC - just think you can count down your pills until your BFP! 2 down...

AFM: I think for sure I'm out. I just have that feeling. Temp dropped a bit but was still at 98.0 this morning. I just feel like the progesterone has left the building. I feel happier and more balanced in my hunger/cravings (or lack of). And last night was the first night I didn't have crazy dreams!

It's all okay though in the end if AF shows up today or tomorrow (or whenever). It's for the best really. I didn't really want to co parent at all and I had visions of it going all wrong with this particular guy. I say that now. LOL Watch me in two weeks call him up! LMAO!

Thanks for the support and encouragement always. I'll let you know when the witch arrives. xo

12 years ago • Post starter

Dear Jenny,

I am glad that you will be fine if the witch knocks at your door... In any case, if she really shows up, this looks like a chemical to me, seriously, which would also explain the faint line... a little HCG in the system, which subsequently disappeared...?

Well, my countdown doesn't work exactly like only 21 pills down... after that there will be a wait for another AF and then I will start stimming for around 10 days or so and then I will have a hardcore TWW starting around the beginning of May (sigh!). If all goes according to my estimates, I will know if I am preggers by the day we leave for our vacation on May 18... (which seems like an eternity right now!)

HUGS

12 years ago

Well that was an interesting day. I am full of energy and feel very happy today. No symptoms whatsoever (except for still having a slightly tender tailbone when I stand up from my desk).

But NO sign of impending AF!! I even have creamy cm today. wth?

i guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. I don't want to run to the doctor anytime before next week when the digital sticks say negative, but maybe I'm one of those people who just doesn't have hcg show up very well in urine? Maybe that's why the lines were so light and the digi doesn't say pg??

I can't stop thinking about that spotting on Friday too. So weird. *sigh* I surrender!

Okay ladies.... my temp is still high this morning at 98.0! I was all settled to poas this morning and when I sat down on the toilet I felt a slight gush and looked to find bright red blood. Needless to say I didn't test, but as I wiped I found the consistancy very strange compared to my normal period. Usually my period blood is thick and almost stringy and very dark red. This was very thin, almost watery and such a light red that it was almost pink. This was 90 minutes ago and I haven't had anything since. I'm calling it spotting for now since of course I did some research with google and have seen many women who have this in early pregnancy.

Yes, even though I still want to see some dark lines, I've decided to change my negative results to positive (faint positive) on here because at 18dpo to still have high temperatures... there must be SOMETHING going on!

I'm a bit worried that it's all over today, but I can't help be slightly optimistic by the high temperature still (which never happens with me - it actually went UP .1 degree! Usually it should be plummetting into the low 97s and then into the 96s for AF!)

Keep your sticky vibes strong for me please and I will keep you posted either way! xo

Oh look, CTP told me once again that I don't have a cycle at the moment. Thanks so much for reminding me I'm a freak of nature.

Okay, that's out of my system. Sorry. It's been a very rough week.

Jenny!! I've got my fingers crossed that things go right for you! Spotting in early pregnancy isn't unusual. I hope it's a good sign and not a bad one! Please keep us posted; I'm off to bed in about thirty seconds but will be checking back in the morning!

TC..how are you?

As for me...like I said, rough week. Yesterday would have been my due date and, as predicted, I spent a bit of time crying. And also praying. I've been feeling sick (dizzy, headachey, flashes of pain in my abdomen) so that doesn't help. I'm not pregnant, my temps are way down again, I'm just having a very stupid cycle. I'm pretty sure my hormones gear up to ovulate and then quit, then repeat and repeat and repeat...it really messes with me after awhile! Anyway...off to bed for real now (it's been about 90 seconds, but I'm still close!)..

Good night!

Stacy

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Jen... to me you are still PUPO!!! Don't let the witch get to you!!

Stacy, I am so sorry. The light at the end of the tunnel is your doctor's appt next week.

AFM - 3 BPCs down, 18 more to go. Nothing to report. It will be like this for the next month... sigh.

fx fx

12 years ago

((hugs)) Stacy!

Claudia - what does PUPO mean? LOL Thanks for the positive vibes! I feel crappy just thinking about it and on top of it all we have a big client event tonight and me and my boss have to go hang out at the concert hall all day long setting up etc. and then be at the show. I won't be home until 11pm!! Just when I want to rest and relax and try not to worry about anything! At least I'll be too busy to worry much.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo