Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 343 Replies | Last Page

Another bust

Temps dropped today... Witch is at the gate...

On Thursday, appt with new RE for last IVF attempt. After that its DE or nothing.

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

Oh TC, I'm so sorry! ((hugs)) I hope and pray your appointment goes well!! And I know what you mean about feeling betrayed by your body. When I was trying to conceive my first (took three years) I was so very angry for a time...my body was created to have babies, so why can't I? I felt like I was broken.

Of course, I eventually got pregnant (three times!) but not it's a different kind of frustration..the last time I was pregnant I miscarried. Every day I wonder if it was something I did wrong. :(

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Hi ladies! Still around! TC, sorry to hear about your bfn again. It's an awful, awful feeling I know. I sure hope and pray you get a bfp very soon! Stay strong and optimistic if you can! xo

Dragonfly how are things with you? I'm sorry I've been slack over here, but since I'm not temping right now I haven't had need to log in every day like I used to.

I was going to start temping again this cycle actually because they seem to have shortened to 28 days with my new healthier lifestyle and subsequent weight loss (17 pounds and counting!) My EWCM has been around cd13 or so, so I'm wondering if I'm ovulating on cd14 rather than 18ish like I used to.

If that's the case, then I may be in another tww here with you ladies. I had a bit of a 'date' last night with an old flame and I warned him about using protection but he didn't anyway. Oh well! Can't say I didn't try! A part of me feels so irresponsible, but on the other hand, if I was to get pg this way rather than with $700 donor sperm, he wouldn't be a bad guy to do it with. We dated 20 years ago when I was 19 and he was 17. It lasted only about 6 months, but we've been in touch casually ever since and manage to 'hook up' about once every 5 years! LOL

Ah well... I guess we'll see. I'm indifferent to the results really because on one hand that baby would be so awesome to finally have, but on the other, doing it this way was NOT my plan and I'd really rather not have the 'mess' of a baby daddy that I'm not in a relationship with.

Happy Spring to you both and to anyone else who may be lurking! Miss you gals! xo

Jen

12 years ago • Post starter

Wow, Jen!! I'll be thinking of you! Sure it would be a little "messier"...but it would still be a baby!! Keep us posted..

As for me...I'm on 13DPO and trying very hard not to get my hopes up. I've had some good signs, but it seems like I always do, so....I just have to wait.

Other things are going well, I've lost about 10 pounds in the past month or so, and I'm feeling better about myself. I still have a ways to go, but I'm on the way! Sometime today I'm going to call the clinic to make my follow-up appointment with my OB, at which she's promised to give me clomid. So..if I'm not pregnant now, I should be able to start next month sometime. We'll see, I guess..

Hope all is well! How are things, TC?

Stacy

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Hi girls,

Oh wow, that is good news for both of you!

@Jen Hey Chica, this is rather cool. Yes, I know about messy - I had my son from a relationship, which turned sour (that's an understatement) because he did not want a baby - with me. In my particular case, my biggest mistake was to put his name in the birth certificate. (That does not mean that I would have not told my son later who is father is.) Anyway, I don't want to scare you. I think it's awesome and I am very excited for you TWW. You can still start temping now to see if temps are already up... ;)

@dragonfly Ok, so 13dpo and no AF is a good sign, isn't it? Have you tested yet or are you too scared? I'm crossing my fingers for a BFP for you!!!

AFM I o'd last night or today. I'm hopeful as every month. If it's another BFN, we will do IVF #3 at the end of the month, which would mean an Xmas baby!

Fx
Claudia

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

Huge temp spike today... a bit early for any pregnancy symptoms and also, I feel really crappy, like the flu... Somehow it's still nice to see a high temp on a chart for once :)

@Jen... about checking the forum... sometime ago CTP introduced a feature that you can follow a threat and you get an email whenever there is a new post. I only discovered it by chance at the bottom, next to the "Reply" button. That way, you don't need to log in to check for new messages :)

@dragonfly... How are you doing?

12 years ago

TC, hope it's not the flu and the temp spike turns out to mean something! FX!

Thanks for the heads up on the email notification!

Have a great day and take care of yourself! xo

Oh TC, I hope the temp spike is good news!! :)

I'm now 16 DPO and still no sign of...anything, really. The only thing that might be a sign is some very sharp pains in my left hip. I haven't felt pains like this since I was pregnant with my daughter...but that could just be a coincidence. Anyway, I took a test this morning and I couldn't see anything on it with my eyes, but when I took a picture I thought I could see a super faint line. This is so frustrating! My last pregnancy I got a faint positive on 12 DPO....

Stacy

12 years ago

Dragonfly that's so weird that you mention painful hips! I had that twice when I was ttc and (I'm still to this day) was convinced I was pg but it didn't stick. I had never and haven't since had that weird weird symptom! It was not something I could have made up in my head! So painful!

FX hard for you! Keep poas!!! Check in tomorrow morning!

xo

@dragonfly... I really hope that you may have just tested early... who knows, since your cycles are a bit erratic, you may have o'd later than you thought and it might still be too early for the test to pick it up. Weird that you saw a line on the picture - maybe that is a good sign! (I never so anything on my tests, not even an evap line - the were white as snow, always!)

@jenny... so how many DPO are you now? Feeling anything yet?

AFM, I think my high temps are related to a flu bug in my body... I have had a cough for about 3 weeks now, but it seemed like it was getting worse on Tuesday and yesterday I had body ache all day, just wanted to go home and lie down. This morning, I am still feeling crappy and my chest hurts, let alone my ovaries - they feel like they are twisted by now from all the coughing. If I keep shaking my uterus like this, nothing is going to implant...

FX to all of us...!!!! (Hey, what do you say: we all just get preggers this month and then we move over to the pregnancy forums together )

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo