Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 343 Replies | Last Page

Hooray gray!!! That is fantastic!!!!! :)

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Hi gals!!!

I know it's been a while, but it looks like I checked in a a very busy time.

Elizabeth -- I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how attached a person can get to their little one -- even in a few short weeks. You are definitely in my thoughts, and I pray that next time, your body and your little one are in sync and ready to go.

Dragonfly -- Yay for ovulating! Your cycle must have been really off due to the stress of packing, moving, and getting settled. It's kind of nice that your body was able to wait until it was ready to ovulate, though. If you do end up pregnant, I am going to be certain that it's because your body just knew that it couldn't handle being pregnant on top of everything else. You better keep us updated during your TWW!

Jennybobenny -- Yay for your TWW!!! I'm so glad you made it here. Last month, when there was no donor, it seemed like forever until we'd get to this point again... Yet here we are! I'm so hopeful for you. I hope this is your month and that this donor has good, strong, healthy sperm that are looking for a nice egg! ;-) Sore boobs are definitely a good sign. Here's hoping that you have many, many more good signs to come.

Last but not least: Graysam!!!! YAY!!! Congrats, girl! How ridiculously exciting! I hope that everything goes swimmingly well for you. I read your post from about a week ago where you mentioned the sore throat and stuffy nose and I totally smiled. I think that's one totally huge pregnancy symptom that most people totally overlook. I love that you noticed it, and I love that you're pregnant!

My quick update: I'm still pregnant -- and almost done with my 9th week! We said we'd keep it a secret for a bit, but that lasted for about 2 weeks. By week 6, we had told quite a few people! ;-) However, after my husband was diagnosed with testicular cancer last year, we both realized that life is too short to keep good news to yourself. I'd much rather spread the joy than hold it in. The actual pregnancy is going well. I got to see my little monkey's heartbeat at the 8 week appt, and that was the coolest darn thing imaginable. It definitely made up for the constant, sometimes debilitating, morning sickness. I'm looking forward to becoming nice and big and fat...

I'm also looking forward to lots more happy BFPs from this group of amazing women! Keep the updates coming. I love reading about what's going on with all of you, and I'm always sending you good thoughts. My baby is also waiting/hoping for some Thinking Positive Buddy Group friends!

12 years ago

Hey V! It's great to see you again!

Chart stalkers.... I was bummed yesterday with a big temp drop at 10dpo. Thought the trend was going to continue and AF was on her way... but it jumped almost a full degree this morning! Went from 97.7 to 98.5!!! Yipee!

Trying not to be SUPER excited (it's hard though because the temp is really high!). We'll see what tomorrow brings... and the next day and the next day and the next.

Crossing fingers for myself! :D

12 years ago • Post starter

Thank you everybody!!! I am really pulling for you jennybobenny!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

12 years ago

Oh ladies, I'm not doing so great today! 12dpo and BFN.

Feeling SUPER emotional on all levels. I'm crying, angry, edgy, depressed, people all around me are irritating the EFF out of me! I can't even handle reading emails today without screaming inside (and they're normal emails). Everything is bothering me to the Nth degree. I just want to go home and lay in bed.

My temp dropped a little today and even though it's still in the high range, I can't help but feel like AF is on her way. Started feeling cramps that feel just like AF/PMS and I know I can feel that and still be PG but I can't help but feel like it's AF.

My bbs and nips are still sensitive though. The skin is very sensitive too. Actually all my skin is. I can't even wear a ponytail in my hair today because it felt like it was pulling on my scalp too much.

I'm so tired. I know I've only tried this twice, but already I feel like I just don't want to go through this tww again! Wah.

Don't give up Jennybobenny! I felt the same way before my BFP! I was laying in bed crying because I was just so miserable and everything bothered me, kinda thought I was getting the flu mixed with PMS. It was awful. Got my BFP the next morning! I have a very solid BFN one day before my BFP. Like it magically changed.....

Keep me updated!

BabyFruit Ticker

12 years ago

8 DPO...so much pain!! I think I have a cyst on my left ovary. Had one during the 2WW when I was pregnant with my daughter, so that's encouraging. That one was so bad I ended up in the er, I hope this one isn't that bad!! On top of that I'm bloated and having terrible gas pain. If I'm not pregnant I'm going to be upset that I went through this pain without taking any motrin. ;)

Hope everyone else is doing well. Thinking of you, Jenny. I hope today is a better one for you.

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Dragonfly I hope the cyst is a good sign but also hope you're out of pain very soon! How you doing?

CD30 today... 14dpo and AF is due. I will be holding my breath all day long. Good thing is my temp stayed high this morning at 98.2. Crossing fingers but for some reason I'm still out of a lot of hope. Won't be surprised if AF shows up, but hope she doesn't of course!

Jenny -- Your temps look beautiful!

I'm rooting for you like you wouldn't believe. I also have a really good feeling...

Keep us posted, Love. All my fingers and toes are crossed for you!!

12 years ago

Thanks V! AF stayed away all day. Had creamy CM today too which is odd before AF... usually it's sticky or dry altogether. I had a great day with lots of energy. I had a lot of retail therapy and went for dinner and a movie. It kept my mind off things!

Just waiting for tomorrow now. Not sure how the time change will affect my temps. Shouldn't be out by more than .1 or .2 I would think. Guess we'll see!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo