Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 343 Replies | Last Page

10DPO..feeling better. I still have twinges if I move funny, but no more constant stabbing pain. I wonder if maybe the cyst was twisted, I know that happens sometimes. Anyway, that's me rambling...

It's so funny, I'm hoping I'm pregnant, but I'm almost more excited to hear if Jenny is pregnant! If I'm not pregnant I have to go see a doctor to get Clomid, and that's a pain, but if you're not pregnant, Jenny, you have to go through a whole procedure again. I'm really pulling for you!! :)

The thing that is new this TWW is the exhaustion. I feel like my whole body is HEAVY. Going up and down the stairs in my house actually winds me! I thought I was tired last time, but it was nothing like this!

Speaking of exhausted, I'm off to bed. It's just past 9pm here. :) Hope all is well!

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

It is so funny that you say that about being winded!! I am 5 weeks pregnant now and I feel the same way!! I'm pulling for all of ladies I really am!!!!

I have a huge soft spot for jennybobenny!!! I really want this for you!!! I'm checking back in tomorrow!!

BabyFruit Ticker

12 years ago

Thanks for all the love you guys! It truly melts my heart to know you all are pulling for me so hard!

Unfortunately my temp dropped today and i suspect AF is standing on the porch waiting to knock once and then let herself in to make herself at home.

I'll be ordering more swimmers right away and hope to get in for try #3 in a couple of weeks. I'll keep you posted!

xo J

12 years ago • Post starter

13DPO...temps keep going up but still no positive test. Boo. Oh well, either it'll happen or it won't. I'm suddenly feeling way less stressed out about the whole thing.

How's everyone??

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Dragonfly my fingers are crossed soooooo tight for you! I can't see the end of your chart but if the temps keep going up that's a great thing! xo

Yesterday was such a bummer. AF let herself in the door in the early hours of the morning at 17dpo. Longest LP EVER!! grrrrr. Even the nurse at the clinic, when she called me back said, "how are you? other than getting your damn period! that sucks!" LOL They're all so awesome! The last one said "nice to meet you Jenny. Hope I never see you again! haha!" It's nice to have semi-strangers pulling for you so hard. And that includes all of you! :)

So I start poas (opk) in 9 1/2 more days. That's good. Feels like it's coming up fast now that I can try again even though it's about 2 weeks away before I actually go in depending on the smiley faces.

Winter seems to have arrived. There's a bit of snow now (not much) and it's not very warm anymore. Might need an actual jacket soon instead of just my fall sweater. I live on the prairies (think the movie, Fargo - not an exaggeration!) so once winter really settles in, there will be a lot of couch time! Perfect for baking a bean! :)

Hi there girls... I am checking in again...!!!

I see that gray got the big fat positive - wohoo!!!! You are preggers girl... that is so awesome...

Jenny, I hope this cycle isn't a bust...

Dragonfly... anything on the HPT yet?

Sorry for going AWOL... I've been spending the last few weeks regrouping and finding out about other protocol options.

I convinced my RE to try a so-called EPP - estrogen priming protocol, which seems to be the way to go for older women and low responders. I should start priming with estrogen next week and still expect to start stims around Nov 21 or 22...

This cycle is "au naturel" but I think it's likely a bust. My cycle started off really weird with unusually high temps (mind you, AF also lasted forever this time) and my CBFM kept showing one dark line but Lows... I figured I may not even ovulate or maybe very late...

However, yesterday morning, I suddenly got two bars on the monitor and then in evening, when I had my RE appt, she saw one big follie ready to burst. This morning my monitor showed peak fertility, which means that I probably o'd today.

Thing is though... DBF is away on business and we won't get another chance to BD until tomorrow evening, which is too late. We did BD last night, but with his swimmers being "impaired" I doubt that one time would do the trick... sigh. I wished so much that we of the few lucky ones who could get a natural BFP after a failed IVF... guess not.

Anyway, hope never dies and I am back in the 2ww boat... of course, I am hoping for lots of BFPs to scoop up some babydust! ;-)))

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

TC! So weird! Right after I wrote my post (I was at work) I intended to go back in and reply again to see where you were and how you were etc etc but someone interrupted me so I couldn't. The nerve of people actually wanting me to work when I want to post to my online friends! LOL!

Glad to see you're back and you've got a plan. FX that one miracle swimmer makes it to your egg today! Jump your BF's bones when he gets home to try for one last ditch effort! :D

Baby dust to you and Dragonfly both this month! xo

Oh, Jen, just saw your post!! What a bummer! Shucks :(((((
I am pulling for you for the Xmas gift HPT... Three times is a charm!

As for me, right now I don't even know if and when I o'd. Or even if it's likely that I did, I don't know whether it was Tuesday night, yesterday or today. My temps have been weird and already started moving up again since Tue. My monitor did show another peak day today, however, it did not even ask for another pee stick. I guess we can't do any harm by BDing again tonight ;) Still, my chances are very slim.

Will check back soon!

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

12 years ago

If it's any consolation, my temp dips a few days before O, then it rises slightly, then rises again after O. So having your temp go up a little bit doesn't mean you missed the egg! Maybe there will be another shift?

Dragonfly how you doing? POAS?

A friend of mine is getting married in Vegas today. It's being Webcast so we can all watch. I've got some nibbles and some champagne chilling for the occasion! LOL

But first I will remember those who sacrificed their lives, limbs, peace of mind, and family life for our freedom. :)

Hey TC! Good to hear from you! Keep us posted, I hope you catch (caught) the egg! :)

Jenny...what a bummer. I seriously got a bit teary when I saw that AF started for you. Boo! But I'm glad you're getting right back to it...I'm pulling for you!!!

As for me...in a couple hours I'll be 16DPO...and a big fat nothing. No AF, temps going up and up and up...but no positive test either. Argh! I'm going a bit mad. But since I only have three tests left I'm going to do something I never thought I'd do: wait. I'm not going to test again until Wednesday or Thursday. I just can't take seeing another negative test! So if there's no spotting/etc before that, and no huge symptoms, I'll test Wednesday. Or Thursday. I guess we'll just have to see. I'm having super vivid-surround-sound-technicolor dreams, have been for about a week. Only one was about being pregnant, but still the most vivid dreams I've had since I was pregnant in June/July.

Going to bed soon, it's about 10:30pm. Have a happy Veterans' Day! My husband (being a soldier) had the day off, so we painted our living room. :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo