Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 343 Replies | Last Page

Claudia, did you have your ultrasound yet??

I took my last clomid dose last night. Let the BDing begin! (I'm such a dork...)

Stacy

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

11 years ago

Hey girls,

so sorry, I meant to post an update and thought I did, but I guess I got sidetracked and simply forgot...
I had an u/s on Monday and another one today - it looks like 5 follicles this time, which is of course less than I had hoped but it's still quality over quantity and I have all my hopes pinned on that. After my 4-month break on DHEA I am praying that these eggies will be good.

Jenny, yay on getting back into the dating world!! Awesome that you met someone, shame that he does not live close to you. However, July will come around quickly and who knows... I know that we all prefer to have the happy family with kids and a husband, but never lose track of your number 1 goal while you are exploring the dating market. Men come and go, but your eggs have a due date and your child will always be there with you... And there will always be other men...

Crossing my fingers for you and this guy!! fx fx fx

Stace, perfect! Prometrium done, AF done, clomid done. Let's get it on, girl - this is your cycle!!

I am going for egg retrieval on Saturday morning. I suppose the transfer will be on Tuesday. Then I will be in the TWW.

xo
Claudia

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Still waiting to ovulate. But it's only CD 13, so I'm guessing it'll be happening soon. (I HOPE!)

So exciting, Claudia! I hope the retrieval/transfer go well!!

Not much else going on here. Jeff is going out on a charter boat all day tomorrow, so I get to wrangle the kids to church on my own. But I've been "single mom" before (when Jeff was in Iraq and Afghanistan) so I'm sure I can handle one day! :)

Happy weekend!

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

11 years ago

I read that clomid can delay your O somethat. So hang in there!! Are you doing OPK this time to be sure?

I had my ER this morning. They got 5 eggs. I am hoping that at least two fertilised. Waiting for the call tomorrow morning.

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

So...I think I ovulated on Saturday (felt it, plus had the extreme fatigue the next day that is normal for me) but fertility friend says Sunday. So anyway, it looks like I ovulated! Now we're in the "wait and see" game....!

TC..how are things? When is your transfer??!

Stacy

11 years ago

Yay for O!!! So happy for you it finally happened!

My ET was this morning... Aside from the fact that I was half an hour late because I got stuck in traffic for over an hour, it was a breeze. I told my RE that it might become difficult as my other two transfers were (at the other clinic) and wouldn't you know â?? a few minutes later, everything was done! They transferred three embies.

I called in sick for today (seems a most German clinics do not recommend bed rest), and I had a few hours on the couch catching up on past Private Practice episodes (Addison got her baby now, yay! :D ). I am trying not to get excited at all â?? I don't know how I am going to deal with another BFN. I don't want to think about that either.

Ok, so we are in the TWW now! Yay girl!

11 years ago

I'm still kind of in shock that I ovulated on day 14. That is seriously the first time that has ever happened. I haven't always temped/etc of course, but since without birth control my shortest cycle ever (back in junior high) was 7 weeks...(while on clomid I ovulated on CD 17 and CD 21, but since those two times I got pregnant, the "cycle" lasted 9 months!)

I've been having ovary pains for two days now. Both sides. It is very annoying, but I've decided to look at it as a sign that my ovaries are working properly. :)

TC, how are you feeling??!

11 years ago

Hi Stacy,
pretty cool you ovulated! Now, given your track record, this could be your BFP! What DPO are you right now?

I am doing ok, just sore boobs, but that's the meds. I am now 2 days post a 3-day transfer, which puts me at 5dpo. If any of these babes made it to today, it should start the implantation process in the next couple of days (ok, well, that is "by the book"). So right now I don't feel a thing.

My beta would not be until the 23rd, but we are going away to Spain next Friday for a week so I will have to POAS.

xoxo
Claudia

11 years ago

I'm 5DPO and feeling doubtful. Obviously I can't/couldn't tell anything this early, but here's the thing..I've had a migraine for..well, today is day 9..and the past two days have been brutal. Doesn't that stress (from pain) lead to a "hostile environment"...leading to no implantation even if there has been fertilization? It just seems that way to me. I'm still very hopeful, of course, but the migraines are starting to get to me. The OB clinic says until I get a positive pregnancy test I have to see the family clinic for anything like this. The family clinic says they can't give me anything for migraines while I'm trying to get pregnant so I should talk to OB. Seriously. This is how the military works. (I can't complain, I get free health care, and the doctors really are good, despite what you might here. There is just a lot of stupid hoop-jumping to get things done!)

Fingers crossed for you, Claudia! I hope you're feeling better than I am! And Spain..awesome!! That's one place we didn't see while we lived in Europe. Have a great time!!

Stacy

11 years ago

Hi Stace,
sorry to hear about your migraine :(
I am pretty sure that paracetamol (Tylenol) is safe during the tww, but then again I am not so sure if it helps with a migraine. Drink lots! of fluids! So perfect, we are the same DPO :) You are right, 5dpo is too early for symptoms. Let's wait a few more days.
I've been to Spain before - to Madrid. This time we are going to one of the islands Mallorca. I have never been even though the Germans consider this island as an additional federal state of Germany ;) We are going to a quaint place off the beaten path. Should be relaxing. I need to poas as soon as we get there, because at least if this cycle is another bust, I will not pass up on the Spanish wine... :)

fx fx fx
Claudia

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo