Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 343 of 343 Replies

Hi Stacy,

How are you girl? Good to hear from you!!

I had a negative OPK on Sunday and a check up at my OBgyn on Monday and everything looked good. I am not certain if my HCG is below 5 already, but I think it should be by now. My OB saw follicles at the u/s - so that is a good sign.

I do have a feeling that I could be ovulating soon. My OPKs are still negative (I hate those things, I do better with the monitor as it uses FMU). The problem is, I drink so much during the day that my urin seems too diluted (line is very faint/thin). I have tried limiting my fluid intake after lunch and then POAS in the aft, but it doesn't work so well. Not sure what's a good time to test. But it seems like you are having the same problem...

From what I read, it is best to test at around 11am or 15pm. Ideally, if you are a superkeener and using internet cheapies, one should poas twice a day. I do not have internet cheapies right now, just drugstore tests and they are expensive. So I am doing one in the afternoon. But I can't manage the "do not pee 4 hourse before the test and limit your fluid intake" rule. I think this is the reason why they are so faint.

But, I am starting to feel my ovaries and I believe I saw some EWCM yesterday... So I told DBF we have to dtd now until I get a temp rise :)

Good luck o'ing girl - hope we'll get to be TWW buddies.

BTW... Since this thread has died down and Jen doesn't seem to be coming back any time soon... and we also have already exceeded 15 pages, I think we should call it quits here.

We could either start a new thread (not sure what to call it?) or switch to PM... Or are you also a member of other threads that I could join as well? (I am also a member of two "oldie" threads, i.e. late 30s and up and over 40). PM's are unfortunately limited to 1000 signs, which is a bit annoying... What do you think?

Hugs,
Claudia

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Stacy... I had an almost positive OPK yesterday afternoon and this afternoon, my OPK is a definite positive!! So, it looks like we'll be TWW buddies by a couple of days apart! Yay!

I am so glad that my hormones are back on track. Of course, as always, there is hope for a natural BFP. They say that there may even be a brief period of increased fertility after an m/c. Just not sure if my lining is thick enough yet for implantation...

Hope you are well! FX to both of us!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

fingers crossed for you!!!!!

I *think* I ovulated two days ago. Signs point to it..but won't know for a day or two. My body has a habit of working up toward ovulation and then quitting, so who knows. Anyway...

I've got a mild (so far) case of OHSS. Ugh. I hate this pain, but if I can have a baby it will be worth it!!

As for where we go from here...I'm open to anything. This is the only thread I post on here. We can start a new one, I suppose. Whatever you think is best!

(I know. I'm not much help. My brain is kind of mush the past couple days; not enough sleep plus migraines equals cranky, out-there Stacy!)

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo