Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 343 Replies | Last Page

Stacy, I think that you could have very well o'd on CD 20, which would also make sense, because you recorded creamy and sticky CM around CD 13 but EWCM on CD19. There is also a temp dip and I've seen many charts with pre-o dips. I wish you could get a beta even without a positive HPt. But if you o'd on CD 20 you still have a few days before testing.

AFM... Our vacay has been great so far. I will post some pics, but I guess it'll have to wait until I'm back home. Right now I am a little worried about whether this bean is actually growing alright. I am not really feeling anything yet except for some sore boobs although they are not as sore anymore as a few days ago. My beta of 41 also seems rather low compared to the other betas I've seen. I know it was only 13dpo and all that matters is the doubling rate, but I can't get a second beta until 05/29. :( Until then I will pray and try to enjoy the trip as much as I can.

xoxo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Hey ladies, im in need off advice and support me and partner are ttc and wev been told hes got a sperm count off 2million due to a medical condition and wev been trying everything we even did the home insemination with a 10ml syringe from a chemist and still didnt work is there anything we could do to get our BFP? Baby dust to you all

11 years ago

Well, here I am again, with pretty much no news. Still no AF and no BFP. Fertility friend changed my ovulation date again, to CD 22, which actually looks pretty good to me. That puts me at 12 DPO. I saw my doc on Tuesday, and if I'm not pregnant I'm having an endometrial biopsy June 19. And then I have to start the whole thing over..provera, clomid, craziness, pain. *sigh* I'm praying multiple times a day that I'm actually pregnant now so I don't have to do this all again! Don't have a whole lot of symptoms, except for extreme frequent urination (honestly, if I'm not pregnant, this is insane!), a little cramping and slight tingling in my breasts. I'm going to try to hold out testing until Tuesday, or at least Monday.

In other news, we just got home from a week at the beach. Yay! It was great, a quiet little resort specifically for the military on Okinawa. We stayed in a one-room cabin, with a picnic table and fire pit outside and the bathroom/showers across the road. We spent every afternoon swimming and playing in the sand. I didn't have a single migraine for the whole five days we were there! Excellent. Sometimes we just need to relax, you know?

Claudia, how are you doing? How's the wee one treating you? :)

Stacy

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

11 years ago

Hi Stacy,
just got back from Mallorca late last night. Great to hear about your week at the beach - sounds awesome! I was looking at your chart and it looks indeed as if you o'd later (CD 13 was way too early I think). The migraine could have still been a side effect of the clomid.

What is the endometrial biopsy for? What results are the doctors getting from it? I though your prob was not the lining, but rather the fact that you don't ovulate on your own? BTW, instead of taking clomid, you could also do a very low-dose stimulation with Menopur and then get your follicles monitored. Once you got 2-4 of the right size, they can trigger you with a Hcg shot. The advantage is, that in contrast to clomid, it will not affect CM and the lining. Instead of taking the dreaded Provera, you could also go on BCPs just for a couple of weeks, then wait for the withdrawal bleed and then start the clomid of menopur. Ask your doc about it! Any chance they let you see an RE??

I am still in limbo as I still should get a second beta to see if things look ok. I do feel preggers though, my tummy is already pretty bloated (I guess it's different with the second) and my boobs are huge and sore. I am getting mild nausea and feel out of breath pretty quickly. Otherwise everything so far so good.

Fx for your BFP this cycle!!

Jenny... How are you doing???

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Claudia, I'm glad to hear that you're feeling pregnant. And yes, it's very different with your second..when I was pregnant with Anna, I was in maternity pants at five weeks! It's like your body just knows what to do, so your belly just lets it all go. :)

re that biopsy..The doc wants to make sure my lining is okay because if you don't ovulate regularly it can get too thin. She just wants to make sure it's okay. I don't want the biopsy because I never do well with things like that, it always hurts worse and takes longer to recover that expected..that's the way things go for me! I have a friend who jokes "if something is going to go wrong medically, it'll go wrong for Stacy!" Anyway, it's just another hoop I have to jump through. As for your bcp suggestion, unfortunately bcps are just as bad as provera. I told Jeff I will NEVER take the pill again..and I won't! And for the next two cycles I don't have a choice, it has to be provera/clomid. If those two cycles don't work I'll be sent to a RE. I don't really want to, since it'll be a Japanese doctor and because of the language barrier I'll always have to have an interpreter with me. So the whole thing is just....at this point, I just pray I'm pregnant right now!!!!!

That was a very long ramble. I hope it made sense!!

Stacy :)

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

11 years ago

If I'm right about my ovulation date, I'm 14DPO today. I'm feeling some pulling and pinching, but nothing at all that feels like AF coming. I'm trying not to hope, but it's so hard!!

11 years ago

Sweetie, if you are 14dpo now you could safely POAS now? Or would you rather not do it to see a BFN? I think your temp chart looks pretty promising though!!!

Fx fx fx

11 years ago

Sweetie, if you are 14dpo now you could safely POAS now? Or would you rather not do it to see a BFN? I think your temp chart looks pretty promising though!!!

Fx fx fx

11 years ago

Yes, I could for sure POAS now. But it's going to be two days before I can get another test. It's a long story...anyway, I'm going to be waiting. Argh!

Oh, and I just threw up. It's really hard not to see that as a good sign...

11 years ago

Well, I guess throwing up is a pretty good sign if you can't POAS right now! ;) FX FX FX!!!!!!!!!!! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo