Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 343 Replies | Last Page

Hi Jen,

good to hear from you!! Sorry that the guy did not work out :( Let me tell you (because I've been there all through my 30s) - men come and go. Eventually, you will meet one who wants to stay and who you want to stay, but by that time you could be 42 - like me. Just saying... Think about it again if you truly want to delay motherhood any further for a maybe-man. It doesn't get easier as you get older. (hey, I mean getting preggers - not finding a man!!)
Congratulations on the amazing weight loss though - woohoo!!!

Stacy, my dear... Did you POAS today? Any line??? FX FX FX FX

AFM: Woke up this morning at 5:30 am (!) even though this is my first day of vacation and I should have slept until 9:00 am... I went to the bathroom, because I could not hold it anymore. I wasn't sure about testing, so I didn't. But then I could not go back to sleep, I was tossing and turning. At 7:15 am I decided I would do it. I had actually bought a different kind of test (not the internet cheapies I've been using) but it looked like a blaring BFN. I had to take it apart and scrutinise it in the bright bathroom light and figures that there was some kind of a "shadow". A real squinter. Only believers would see it is there. I took pics and if I hold the camera in a certain angle, I can see a shadow of a line. I took them within the cut off time frame. But on my computer, I can't see the line, only a light speck at the bottom were the "line" should be.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test25772

You must think I am crazy that I can see something, as there seems to be nothing. If I inverse it on my computer, you can see a light shadow where the line should be.

When DBF got up at 9:30 am, I thought he would say that I am crazy, but he did see the line. It's easier to see than earlier, only by now it's prob an evap line.

It is killing me, I think I should have enough HCG by now if something implanted. Of course I will try again tomorrow but I don't have much hope left. Where do I go from here??

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Claudia..I don't think you're crazy. I can see it too!!!

I had another "barely there" line today. I sooo wanted to know by tomorrow (our anniversary) but I guess I have to just keep waiting...and a friend gave me a box of 2 digital tests, so if i can get a bit more of a line I can take one to verify. :)

I'm so very tired. It's 9:30 and I'm ready for bed. I've actually been ready for bed for two hours! I've got a few more things to do (ten minutes maybe) and then it's off to dreamland. Praying for a good wake-up!

Oh, and Claudia, you've got days left before you start worrying about not having a bright line. Some women don't get a BFP until a week past their expected AF date! Don't stress.. (I know, easier said than done..)

Okay, off to bed.

Stacy

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

11 years ago

Good night Stace... crossing my fingers that your line will be clear enough to do a digital tomorrow. What DPO are you now? You can't much further ahead then me?

I know that I have maybe a couple more days. If I don't get a real line by then it was only in my imagination. I am contempleting if I should try my regular gynos office tomorrow morning and see if I can get a beta to put me out of my misery. She knows what I have been going through so she might be sympathetic and do one. Our flight is in the afternoon so I could easily make it if the office is open tomorrow.

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Hey girls,

so in order to put myself out of my misery, I went to my regular gyno's office early this morning to get blood drawn. The downside is, they may not get the result before Monday :(

I did not POAS this morning. Still thinking that this could have been evap or an extremely low HCG, which also does not bode well. Sigh. I guess I should be more optimistic, but then I would get my hopes crushed.

Stace... Happy Anniversary! Did you get a real line? FX FX

Jen... Hope things are well with you! May 24 weekend is coming up soon... Get some R&R!

Have nice weekend! We are off to Mallorce this aft.

xo

11 years ago

Claudia I saw the line right away as well and I didn't even have to adjust the picture. When I lightened it though and also inverted it, I could see it that much clearer. I can't believe you won't poas again! GL with the beta!

Stacy how about you? I'm dying over here. It would be so awesome if both of you are pg this cycle!

C, in Canada we have a Victoria Day weekend and it is here! :D I took today off (Friday) to make it a 4 day weekend. I "slept in" until 8:30. Oooooh. LOL It's nice to just sit and relax with my coffee though while the rest of the world goes to work. I could get used to this!

I'll be watching the board daily this weekend to see if anyone's had success with their sticks! FX and babydust!

xo J

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh Jen, it's this weekend - great! I thought it was next weekend... But of course, that is already May 26... ;) So, have a wonderful long weekend!!

Stace, did you get a big fat line??

AFM: It's our first evening at the holiday apartment, we just got here about 2 hours ago. DBF set us up with the internet and I had to get on right away to post my news!!!!

Although I will not be able to enjoy a single glass of Spanish red, I will definitely try to relax... I got the call from the gyno's office via voicemail, after I arrived at Palma airport...

I can hardly believe it myself: My beta was 41!!! So, this means I am indeed preggers. OMG!! My hpt was supposed to be super-sensitive to detect HCG of 10, how could that line have been so faint yesterday? In any case, I am not complaining now - only praying.

Jen, I did not poas this morning because I was terrified I would not see a line!

Have a great weekend girls. I will try to check back in the evenings, but we will be out and about during the day...

11 years ago

Oh Claudia that's fantastic! What a great start to your holiday! Sticky vibes to you and your bean! xo

11 years ago • Post starter

Claudia, I actually got tears in my eyes when I read your news. Yay yay yay!! I'm so excited for you!!

Still nothing really here. I had a "barely there, am I seeing things" test yesterday morning:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=25927

and after that I decided that I'm going to wait until Monday (15DPO) to test again. Because I'm tired of this! I feel pregnant (complete exhaustion, mild cramping (not like AF)) but I'm just not counting my chickens, so to speak. It doesn't help that I had the worst migraine I've had in ages yesterday, so our anniversary dinner/movie had to be postponed to tonight. Thankfully I'm feeling better today!

Keep us updated, Claudia! Please don't leave! :)

Stacy

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

11 years ago

Hey girls,

will of course stick around and not go anywhere ... You are so sweet :) Besides, I have a 35% risk that this will not last. My boobs are much less sore today, hope that does not mean anything. I guess I will use up all my Internet cheapies starting tomorrow to reassure myself...

Stacy, sorry to hear about that stupid migraine :(

TTYL

Claudia

11 years ago

I'm glad you're sticking around with us, Claudia. It's been just the three of us for awhile, I'd miss you!

Could the two of you do me a favor? If you look at my page it shows my chart. Do you think it's possible I ovulated CD 20 instead of CD 14? Because I'm 14 DPO and I haven't gotten a BFP or any of my normal AF signs, and this morning my temp was the highest of the whole cycle! Anyway, just looking for a second/third opinion. :)

I see the doc on Tuesday. Maybe I can talk her into checking my betas if I haven't gotten a BFP yet! :)

Stacy

p.s. Claudia..do you think you could share at least one picture of beautiful Spain?! I'd be so grateful!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo