Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 318 Replies | Last Page

Went pretty well. I had a LOT of follicles this cycle, so I was in complete agony yesterday (at least I know the trigger shot worked!) - couldn't even walk. A little better today, still in a lot of pain, but I was able to come to work. I'm a smidge worried about OHSS as I gained 2 pounds overnight. For some reason, my husband's post-wash numbers were the lowest they've ever been yesterday (199M pre-wash, 36M post), although they assured me there was still more than enough. And I simply couldn't do the post-IUI babydancing they recommend.

But I'm hopeful. :)

Started endometrin today. Blech.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Essemkay- keeping my fingers crossed for you..I am sure you will be doing the iui baby dance in 2 weeks

Numbers - it is so funny that you called your little one bubba that is my DS nickname...lol so happy for you that everything is on track, and I am sure the other tests will come back fine. That little bean sounds like he/she is strong and healthy!!!

AFM, I am holding off on testing until tomorrow if AF does not show. I also went and had some acupuncture done today, I figured if nothing else it will help me relax, although I have read such positive things on it helping with fertility issues kmfx that if AF does come that along with the vitex, and all of the other vitamins and perhaps eating some pineapple core after o that December will be my lucky month...

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Wohoo, numbers, fantastic news!! I am so happy for you...

BTW... There is a group on the pregnancy board for us "Fine as Vintage Wine Moms"... maybe you'd like to join us there.
http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=3992&p=2#reply_13758

essemkay... This sounds like a very promising cycle with so many follies!! All my fingers and toes are crossed for you!

I am counting down the days... My NT scan is next Monday - blood works and u/s and I will get the results right away... fingers crossed...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Toronto...I feel so much better now. Seeing it makes all the difference and it actually looks like a baby rather than just a blob haha. You will love ur scan on Monday, it really helps you relax. Let me know how u get on, will be thinking of u.
Ill check out the 'fine wines' forum too...thankyou

Take care and good luck everyone x

User Image

11 years ago

numbers=YAAAAY!!! Happy to hear that your scan went so well....

Essemkay=many prayers going up that this IUI is it for you and you get that well deserved BFP

AFM--seems i am still in limbo, 3 day migraine and temp drop, thought for sure AF was on her way, well nope and temp went right back up and the chart changed my "O" day to the 11th CD31....so if accurate i would be 9dpo...currently CD40, so trying to decide if i should restart my progesterone or not...ugghhh...saw my ob and he gave me a script for microgest 200mg..so not sure whether to go ahead and start it or not...thoughts? poas yesterday morning and BFN (but if only 8 dpo would be early) so i am a bit conflicted, afraid to take the progesterone and delay AF even longer, but also worried that if i did "O" and am now 9dpo and if i don't take will m/c again...also waiting on results of bloodwork to see if i have hypothyroidism, but don't want the synthroid so did some research on some safe natural ways to get my thyroid back in order, so found a formula called Raw Thyroid with alot of good reviews, should be here today...

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

disregard above post- AF has reared her ugly head, figure atleast i am out of limbo and can prepare to start over again, intend to continue with the more relaxed approach and if it is in God's plan it will happen when the time is right :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Boo, I'm sorry, angel.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

angel, sorry about the
It's good you got progesterone from your doctor, you can use it this cycle, but I think that's not your issue... However, it can't do harm. I think it may be the lupus or if something is off with your thyroid, that would stop you from getting pregnant, too...

11 years ago • Post starter

Ughhh angel that just sucks! Darn I will keep my fingers crossed that you get that BFP for Christmas!

I still have not seen the witch so I will be testing tomorrow morning..

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Good evening ladies !
I am sorry Angel the witch showed but like you said you're out of limbo and can move fwd .
Afm I haven't tested yet called the dr yesterday because I was confused by all the brown spotting he was no help just said take a test and if neg begin my clomid tomorrow . I'm still cramping and yesterday by bbs started hurting . So I guess tomorrow I have to break down and test .
Karin I believe ur sn is I hope the witch doesn't show tomorrow !

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo