Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 318 Replies | Last Page

Nee2concieve and Kraken... Welcome!

Good so see you again, Kraken. Symptoms sound promising - hope you will get the second line!!

Nee2conceive: Good luck with your TWW!

Angel... Well, sounds you've covered all your bases so far. Hopefully you get good or at least conclusive lab results.

Forgot to wish all the American ladies a very Happy Thanksgiving yesterday. I hope you are having a nice long weekend with good company and good food and are able to relax and enjoy and not fret about TTC.

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanx Toronto. I really hope so. Felt a bit dizzy and really sick yesterday for about 1/2 round tea time but then it just went away as quick as it came

11 years ago

Ok so I am now cd1.. AF came this afternoon while out shopping. I was expecting it since I had no real symptoms. I am now looking forward to getting that BFP for the new year!!

Numbers I will be trying your method. Can you tell me the mg on each and when you began each vitamin?

Welcome nee2conceive & kraken!! GL ladies!

Thank you everyone else for keeping your fingers crossed..I hope your prayers come through for this month

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Boo, I'm sorry, Karinfrank. Best of luck with this next cycle!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Oh bummer Karinfrank :(

I took:
1000mg Vitex everyday CD1 until BFP
Vitamin B6 10mg everyday
Vitamin B6 complex one a day
Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg every day
And a Vit C tablet every day

These were all self prescribed from research I did on the internet. I also tracked ovulation and charted my temp. Only BD twice the month I got BFP where as the months b4 it had been everyday or even twice a day. I was so much more relaxed about it and me and hubs had a laugh rather than trying too hard. I got my BFP the first cycle with this combo and attitude, we had been trying for 9. I don't know if it helped me but I really hope it works for you.

Good Luck x

User Image

11 years ago

Numbers- did you also use progesterone cream after o? Also I thought vitex was supposed to be used after o? So much to learn lol. Praying I get the same results as you!!!!

Thanks essemkay I am hoping number3's combo gives me the same results, otherwise on to iui or IVF...

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Karinfrank...sorry, yes. Progesterone cream on thighs after O. I thought Vitex should only be used after O too but another lady told me to use it from cd1 to bring O on earlier since I wasn't Oing till day 22. She also got a BFP that way!! What day do u normally O?? You may need to jig it about to suit your needs since you can also take more of the B6 than I did...up to 40mg I think. None of the combination can harm you so its a case of trial and error I guess...I got very lucky. The drugs are one thing but my best advise would be to relax. I know its hard because u really really want it but seriously...enjoy yourselves hun.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you and anything else I can help with, just ask. I took a lot of advise from others but ultimately if its ment to happen...it will. I have a good feeling though, fx xx

User Image

11 years ago

Karin, sorry about AF :(
Just wanted to add to Numbers' list: Yes, you can take Vitex throughout your cycle. I always did. Stop the EPO after O though!

Progesterone cream can also be applied on underarms, chest, belly and you should alternate sites.

Good luck!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

So let my craziness begin....:) I am 12 days past trigger shot, tested out the past few days and the last 2 days I had a neg test, so I knew when HCG was out of my system. Have blood test Tues, but couldn't resist and tested and I have a positive, faint but definitely there. Even made my husband look at the last 3 and the one that had a extremely faint line ( believe trigger) he said today's is 2x darker then that. So I am 10 DPO, all have been first morning urine. So if anything it has upped my hope and praising God all the way!!! I know Tues will give me my true answer, but as you ladies know this 2WW is killer!!! Has this happened to anyone else?

11 years ago

Last month I got a positive 10dpiui after getting negative on 9dpiui, so I figured the trigger was out of my system. But then back to negative so I think that particular test was just more sensitive or had more dye or my urine was more concentrated.

Anyway, hopefully yours is the real deal, treats1116!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo