Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 318 Replies | Last Page

dyzer: how was the IUI? everything go good?

11 years ago

I think I might see something, angel! Go test again!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Sitting here and have to go get three cavities filled today at the dentist :( But I have been having bad cramps all afternoon.... on one side mostly.......don't know what that means? AF isn't due until next week Thurs...... and it is more like sharp pains/ twinges ........like ovary pain?????

11 years ago

Cj...I had that too. Was convinced AF was on her way!!! I got a faint +ive at 11dop and then bled for a week at 12dpo so don't worry since I'm now 16 weeks gone and it just goes to show that anything can happen. Its looking good for you so stay positive xx

User Image

11 years ago

Well had my IUI not sure what to make of it, dh numbers were very good as usual but, I had bad pain on Monday night the day that i was to trigger dh and I had sex and I took the trigger shot late that night. Was telling him I think I ovulated on my own before taking the shot. Well they did the scan before my IUI and I was missing my 2 largest folic, all I had left was 2 at 17.??? The nurse kept saying I was fine I still had the 2 left.??? Umm thought u could only ovulate 1 time in a cycle. I'm so confused. I think my only hope was the sex we had the day I was ovulating on my own. Thoughts???

11 years ago

I'm not familiar with the trigger shot but I think it may make you ovulate anyway- even if you already did once on your own..... I am thinking anyway it should. So maybe the nurse is right and it still will work with the two that you still had..........I didn't do a trigger shot with our IUI... so I am not sure. We did opks and called the day we got a positive then went in the next day for the IUI.

11 years ago

cj---it is common for some cramping early on hang in there hun

essemkay---k didnt take much convincing just did one a bit ago. think i see something faint but not sure.....

deyzer--not familiar with IUI. but keep the faith hun, my thoughts and prayers r with you

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test78846

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

it's faint.... but I see it there! You may not get alot of votes because it is harder to see and people are finicky on voting sometimes if they can't see it right away..... but I would test again tomorrow AM and see if it shows again or gets darker..... I'll keep you posted too.... of course I am poasing in the morning again too!

11 years ago

angel, on greyscale, I definitely think I see something! I can't wait for tomorrow morning for both you and cjpalaska to pee on more stuff!! :D

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

lol essemkay, oh i'm sure we will be peeing away in the AM...thank you, oh plz let this one be a sticky one

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo