Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 318 Replies | Last Page

Good luck Deyzer and Cj.

11 years ago

no line this morning so I am pretty sure it was a fluke and just a crazy test.... or it was a chemical or something like that.... it's ok... I am just moving on now to this week and gearing up to test for Oing in about a week..... we will see how that goes!

11 years ago

Ahh, sorry bout that CJ but enjoy ur BDing this month and have fun!! Hope u catch that egg x

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry Cj. ;(

Ok this morning I had another very faint pos doesn't look any darker. :(

11 years ago

deyzer, maybe you're evening out - as the trigger is going down and your hcg is going up. Since it takes 48-72 hours for hcg levels to double, it could take a few days before you see a difference in the line darkness. I'm still crossing everything for you!

cjpalaska, hmm. Some women get lines better with afternoon or evening urine for some reason. I'd test once more.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Ok major freak out!!! I'm not supposed to start my af till Friday. Just went pee and when I wiped I had a brownish pink on the tp. I feel like um gonna get my period... Crampy and all. I am so upset...

11 years ago

could just be implantation bleeding especially if it is just brownish!

11 years ago

Still kinda freakin out. Called my doc this morning cause I'm gettinga line on a frer test and I am still bleeding only when I wipe. Sorry about the tmi.. my concern was I start my meds on cd3 so I don't know if this is a reg period I would be a week early. I was told many women bleed early on. I am suppose to keep an eye on it and call tomorrow if it gets heavy they will do blood work and a sono on Monday if it stays the same or stops they will just do the bloodwork monday. Keeping my fx. But still very stressful.

11 years ago

deyzer: that must be very scary! I am sure it will all be ok on Mon... although I know that doesn't ease your mind much.... hugs! let us know what they say on Mon..... it would be a great Christmas present... hopefully the bleeding lightens up for you soon!

AFM: just getting ready for Christmas! Our plans changed because we were going to visit my sister 2 hours away... she has all kinds of medical issues (real and imagined on her part) and I just wanted to spend as much time as I could with my daughter who just turned 7 months! My priority this year was spending the day with her as it's her first Christmas! But my sister wanted it all about her and her issues and making this perfect family dinner- spending all day cooking and helping her in the kitchen.... so I kindly insisted we change our plans and visit them on the weekend instead. That way I could spend the day as I wanted focused on my daughter...... is that wrong of me? I didn't think so... I am a mom now - I think she is just used to me being able to be at her beck and call and now things have changed. It is hard balancing my family now with how my sister sees my roll in ours before. But I have to do what is best for my daughter now. She let me know she was disapointed of course- not because she couldn't see me or my daughter but because we couldn't have our "family dinner" like she wanted..... Sigh! Family drama!

11 years ago

deyzer: that must be very scary! I am sure it will all be ok on Mon... although I know that doesn't ease your mind much.... hugs! let us know what they say on Mon..... it would be a great Christmas present... hopefully the bleeding lightens up for you soon!

AFM: just getting ready for Christmas! Our plans changed because we were going to visit my sister 2 hours away... she has all kinds of medical issues (real and imagined on her part) and I just wanted to spend as much time as I could with my daughter who just turned 7 months! My priority this year was spending the day with her as it's her first Christmas! But my sister wanted it all about her and her issues and making this perfect family dinner- spending all day cooking and helping her in the kitchen.... so I kindly insisted we change our plans and visit them on the weekend instead. That way I could spend the day as I wanted focused on my daughter...... is that wrong of me? I didn't think so... I am a mom now - I think she is just used to me being able to be at her beck and call and now things have changed. It is hard balancing my family now with how my sister sees my roll in ours before. But I have to do what is best for my daughter now. She let me know she was disapointed of course- not because she couldn't see me or my daughter but because we couldn't have our "family dinner" like she wanted..... Sigh! Family drama!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo