Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 318 Replies | Last Page

Angel: That is definately there now!!!! That is soo exciting! I would do a digital in a day or so..... that made me feel more confident about it when I was pregnant!

AFM: spotting stopped yesterday after a few hours and there hasn't been anything more at all since.... kindof weird because I have never had AF start and then stop before. Even with spotting it would just continue the next day or for a few days in a row before full AF started.... never had it stop all together before..... But I don't feel positive about it.... my temps are down a little.... from 98.2 to 98.0.... so that doesn't tell me anything either. Just have to wiat until I get more spotting today or I will test maybe again tomorrow.......

11 years ago

Cj--Thanks hun, still holding out on getting the hopes up, i have a tendency of getting the bfp's then they go away :( so doing a lot of praying that this lil one will stick....i will give it a day or so, then def a digi to confirm... i dunno but sounds like possibly some implantation bleeding, ur temp is still up even though down just a bit, i feel for ya my last cycle was a mess and a big roller coaster ride, but hang in there, you are still early on yet...

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

well not sure what to think at the moment, FRER is rather faint still this a.m. and EPT digi, is a NO....:( 14dpo but temp still up, but maybe just because of the progesterone, i don't know...

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel: So sorry! I am there with you.... but no lines for me and still spotting some so I am sure AF is coming just not the normal way I guess and slowly. Temps are down to AF level. Very frustrating.... Guess I will be trying again around New Year!

11 years ago

No no no no no! cjpalaska and angel197088 - you two are supposed to be our holiday miracles. Bring back the lines!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Cj & Angel don't lose hope af hasn't arrived yet. Still saying prayers. ;)

Well I took a test this morning I'm 8dp and got a faint positive but 9 dp trigger so probably just the trigger still lurking in my system. Will try again tomorrow

11 years ago

I'm out.... is here..... it's ok... I knew it couldn't be that easy for us! The first one took alot of effort and apts..... so I kindof expected it this time around. Just was hoping it would magically happen on it's own somehow.... Well, I will be ovulating looks like the day we get back from Christmas visiting my sister. Hopefully it holds off until then anyway... because I don't really want to have to bd at my sister's house!

11 years ago

Cj so sorry to hear about that witch showing... Damn her! Hey who knows the sneaking around at your sisters house could do the trick..I hear that is how most teenagers get pregnant. That and backseats of cars, closets, etc..so maybe we should all be doing something spontaneous!!

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Haha Karin...I agree. 'Fun' makes babies, temping, chatting and clock watching just makes stress!! I say go for it...I got my BFP the month we decided to just have 'fun' doing things we don't normally...if u know what I mean!!!

CJ...so sorry hun, I had real hopes for you this month :(

Angel...fx for you still

How's everyone else doing?

Afm...feel flutterings now but have been getting some pain too, hope all is ok. Havnt got another appt till Jan 15th when we will find out the sex :). Its my 41st birthday on friday and am looking forward to Christmas too, then off on holiday January 3rd so apart from not being able to enjoy a little 'tipple' I'm very excited about the month to come.

I hope Santa brings you ladies the 'special gift' you all deserve xx

User Image

11 years ago

awww, cj so sorry that evil witch showed, i do have to say i like Karin's suggestions, hehehe, all of us start sneaking around and BD in our cars, lol...

AFM=still not sure what to expect just yet, no symptoms of AF other than a migraine, and now down with a cold, ugghhh...so will see what tomorrow brings, and decide if i should just stop taking the progesterone, since i understand that it can just delay AF....I am putting it all in God's hands and if it is in his plans for us then it will be, if not i'm ok with that too, we have many blessings and things to be thankful for, and will focus on that :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo