Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 318 Replies | Last Page

Essemkay I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! I would absolutely love to have multiples, although it is a little scary I would be overjoyed

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Oh and welcome Carolyn!!!

11 years ago

Essemkay...I'm affraid I know nothing about folicles or IUI but it sounds promising and I wish you well.

Karinfrank...give temping another go. Try and keep it as near to the same time as possible and take it before you even get out of bed. Also have u tried opk's? Its important to know how long your LP is. After I realised mine was only 8 days, I researched and self prescribed a selection of things and after 2 cycles I got my BFP :)

Carolyn....welcome. The TWW is too long!! Hope it flies by for you and good luck.

Angel...so hope you get some conformation either way soon x

Afm...can't find babys heartbeat on doppler :( Have read that tilted uterus dosnt help....just hope that's all it is!

User Image

11 years ago

Numbers3 thanks I will try temping again (but hoping it won't go that far).

I am sure that little bean is hiding in there...I have a tilted uterus too and with my DS it always took the Dr like 3 tries to find the HB... I say wai a few hours and look again..I am sure that little rascal will move into view soon.

11 years ago

Do you have anterior placenta, number3pls? That makes it difficult to find the heartbeat on a doppler. It also makes it really hard to get those great 4D ultrasound pictures. And makes you feel kicking later.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Toronto - thanks for moving us over

cjpalaska - welcome - I'm in indy too :)

essemkay - we're on similar paths I think...my first IUI cycle was cancelled due to a cyst, and after bcp for 3 weeks, was a go this time. I stimmed for 6 days and despite several follicles, there was only one over the magic number of 18, but they told me its typical for one to become "dominant"...so if you have more, I think that's awesome! Fingers crossed for you - we're only a few days apart in this process.

11 years ago

Number3pls- I know nothing about the whole doppler business, but I hope you hear the hb soon and all is well

11 years ago

Hello ladies, I'm getting a little nervous I have my IUI tomorrow and Wednesday. My u/s showed 7 folic 23,21,19,18,18,17,16. My lining was an 11. I am triggering tonight. They had the high chance of multiples talk with me. This is the best cycle I have ever had and would love twins as I have no children and have been trying for 4 years. They suggested sitting this cycle out but with all of the failed attempts I really think that this is my best chance so far. What are the odds that all these folic have viable eggs in them. Any thoughts?? Help kinda feakin out.

11 years ago

Essemkay wow I just saw your post and you have a lot of folic as well that's awesome!! It is a little scary ;) but hopefully you get that bfp sounds like it may be your month. Good luck to u.

11 years ago

deyzer, I did an IUI 2 years ago with 9 follicles over 17 at trigger -- they had many multiples talks with me and made me sign a form that I understood the risk and had been advised about selective reduction, etc. However, I was 42 at the time and so my RE felt that multiples were unlikely. Sadly, that cycle was BFN, but my odds with IUI are only about 8% in the best of circumstances.

How old are you?

Good luck!!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo