Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 318 Replies | Last Page

Toronto--k thank u, I'm not familiar with IVF so wasn't aware of that, that makes sense, and will be 7 dpo on Monday, I think i will call the dr, and see if they will at least check and see, can't hurt..

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Torontochick, I don't think my RE will care where I get the drugs from. I usually use Freedom Pharmacy as that is what my insurance requires, but I have no insurance for IVF, so I might look into ordering from an overseas pharmacy since it's much cheaper. I don't know what my dosage or meds will be. With my last IUI, my dosage was Bravelle 300. Withe the IUI the month before, my dosage was Bravelle 225. With my successful IVF, my dosage was Follistim 300. With the IUI before that, it was Menopur 125. With the IUI before that, it was Clomid 50, plus Bravelle 75. With the IUI before that, it was Clomid 50.

The nurse said she thought I'd probably be doing Bravelle 225 and Menopur 75 for this IVF. But she didn't really know.

Also, with my prior IVF, I didn't do birth control pills. This one, she thinks I will and I'm worried about that because I did them this last IUI for 12 days because of the cysts and I was oversuppressed and ended up having to stim for 5 days longer than I ever have before.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

I hope you can get your meds straightened out... it all sounds so confusing to me! I am glad so far we haven't had to do IVF.... but if our IUI hadn't worked with our daughter that was our last try before having to do IVF..... I am hoping we will get around it this time too!

I am now 3 dpo.... still having weird cramping.... on and off... some lotiony cm.... not feeling well in general.... just tired and run down; but there are alot of sicknesses going around lately.... my bbt chart looks good so far though with my temps still going up! Yesterday it was 98.9! Otherwise we are getting our family picture today for Christmas... so that is hectic getting everyone ready and organized...... Have a great weekend!

11 years ago

ok well talked to my OB today, and he didn't feel it was necessary to run more bloodwork for progesterone levels, since my temps or "ok" but on the low side, he just had me up my progesterone to 200mg twice daily, and added a vitamin D supplement as well...so will see from there, he didn't want to take any chances if my levels are low and the time loss at blood work, and have another early m/c, so he has figured for the time that we will do this, and go from there next cycle if there is one :) so crossing the fingers as he said our timing with BD couldn't b more perfect, and that was just relaxing and going with the flow when we were in the mood and enjoying each other, my 42nd bday is Friday, and if this doesn't end up with a BFP, hubby wants to call quits with my age and his, as he just turned 45 last mth, so lots of praying :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel: I am glad they had a plan for you.... fingers crossed this will work for you with just the bump up in the progesterone! Where are you at now in your cycle?

I am 5 dpo today... got my early preg. tests in the mail so of course I poased! Addict for sure! But I expected to see nothing and told myself I would have something to compare it to in a few days...... but then I actually got a light line! Now I am not sure if it is an evap or very beg. positive! Check it out........

11 years ago

cj--well according to my chart on here i would be 6dpo, on FF i am 7dpo, LOL girl i POAS too, this morning but stark white...Wondfo

Just took a peek at your pic, and i def see something there, maybe with it being the extra sensitive ones...GL :)

k is someone seeing something i'm not, there are positive votes, but i only posted the pic for tools and records, i don't see anything:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test78171

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

cjpalaska, I definitely see something! That's amazing, I have never heard of anyone getting a positive at 6dpo. It shouldn't be physically possible as the embryo shouldn't be able to implant until it has at least hatched, which takes a minimum of 5 days. But there's definitely a line! Congrats!!

angel, I'm sorry. I don't see anything on yours, yet. But I'm so hopeful for you! I hope the added progesterone will make all the difference!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Essemkay--that's ok hun, i actually don't see one either, was just confused because of the few positive votes on it, thought maybe there was something there that i wasn't seeing, and i was wrong on my dpo, today by FF i am 9dpo, on here i am 8 dpo...so fingers crossed, have a good feeling with the progesterone and the supps for my thyroid...will keep on praying for a bday BFP :) not many symptoms atm, just extreme fatigue yesterday and today, and heartburn...which if i read correctly can also b side effects from the progesterone... and my temp shot up from running 97.9 to 98.4 yaaay hopefully this is a good sign..

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

I'm not calling it a positive yet.... not convinced myself but holding out hope anyway! I am thinking it is still an evap or line from the test but I will keep testing until this weekend. I tested again this AM.... just the same as yesterday.

Angel: keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo