Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 318 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, just had a call from the hospital with the results of yesterdays CVS test. My odds were 1in5 for Downs but I'm so happy to say I got the all clear. I can't express how tough the last few days have been and how totally relieved we are now. Its been an emotional rollar coaster but now we can relax and enjoy the pregnancy. Thanku for all you prayers and best wishes, they really have helped. The CVS was painful but worth it for this result.

This site is lucky so stay with it ladies. Ttc and pregnancy at our age is full of hurdles and difficulties but the rewards are bigger than if we were in our 20s. I now will appreciate every day the situation I am in, being pregnant at 40 is a massive gift and I shall never take it for granted.

I really wish all of you with BFPs a happy and healthy 9 months and those still waiting for it an artic lorry full of baby dust.

Stay strong and positive ladies x

User Image

11 years ago

Such fabulous news, number3pls!! CONGRATS!!!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Fantastic news, numbers!!

Faithbarnes... glad you've found your way back to us!

Cmonbaby... Sorry to hear about the cancellation and the cysts. Enjoy the Holiday season.

Same for Justone... sorry to hear the last cycle didn't work, but this is a good time to take a little breather and enjoy some egg nogg (spiked ;) )

Kraken, very sorry! Try to enjoy the Holiday season with your friends and loved ones and take your mind off TTC for a few weeks.

essemkay... Did you POAS again or are you waiting? FX FX FX

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

I peed. BFN. Boo.
11dpiui

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Bummer :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Thankyou Toronto and Essemkay.

Essemkay...so sorry for your BFN. Some people don't get a +ve till much later so stay positive. U just never know. The holiday season is upon us so enjoy it with your loved ones. I'm still keeping my fx for you xx

User Image

11 years ago

Number3 so happy for you! I knew you had nothing to worry about!

Essemkay boooo for bfn dang it!!

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Thankyou Karinfrank, I really appreciate that.
Happy BDing this month, u can order a basal thermometer online, they're not expensive and it will really help you know for sure if you are ovulating. Anyway enjoy yourselves and Good Luck xx

User Image

11 years ago

12dpiui -- still bfn. :(

11 years ago

Hey everyone! Congratulations to all of you wonderful ladies with your BFP's! I'm so very happy that so many of your pregnancies are going so smoothly!

AFM - Just stopping in for a moment and an update. My son came home from the hospital after 24 days and is recovering well. Doctrors have given the go ahead for him to go back to school for half days. DH and I are feeling relieved. I must admit that we did still try this month and currently 10-11dpo with BFN this morning. I've stopped taking clomid and tried Soy Isoflavones this month. Anyone have any info on those and bbt? my temps have been really weird all month(when I remembered to take them...lol). Suppose God has other plans for us and I should simply give up the cause.

I wish you all the best, and thanks for all of the support during my journey and my sons illness.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo