Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 318 Replies | Last Page

Pixandpoetry good to hear your son is doing so well.

Essemkay sorry for your bfn. :(

This cycle was a bust for me af showed her ugly head today, I have
blood work and my scan on Sunday at 7am if all looks good I start my gonal-f injections Sunday night. Hoping that god has a wonderful xmas gift for me this round. ;)

Good luck to all u ladies waiting for your bfp and to all you prego's ;) a happy and healthy 9 months.

11 years ago

I'm officially out, 13dpiui, AF despite progesterone, BFN. I don't know where we go from here. We'll regroup after the new year. I may want to try some of those supplements like DHEA and coq10 and whatever else in the meantime - can somebody point me in the right direction?

Best of luck to all of you. Thank you for all of your support.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Deyzer & essemkay I am so sorry for your bfn's

Essemkay I am currently taking the same concoction number3 did. Vitex, b6,E, prenatal, and I added in pregnitude. Not sure if you ladies have heard of it, but it is myo inositol and folio acid and it comes in a powder that you mix with water. There is no taste and it is supposed to increase egg quality. Mainly used for PCOS but I figured what the heck, can't hurt! I will also start progesterone after "O" praying this will work, and if not then on to iui in January.

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Oh and pix I am so glad your son is doing well. Hang in there and I am sure you will get that BFP when you least suspect. Praying for you.

11 years ago

Essemkay and Deyzer---so sorry for those ugly BFN's ((((HUGS)))) my thoughts and prayers continue to be with y'all <3

Pix--you and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers, so good to hear that your son is doing good :) (((HUGS)))

AFM--had to go the cheap route with opk's, i am so used to my CB monitor, but do believe i just got a +last night and this morning, CD 13 today, so will see what happens FX Blood results for my thyroid did show that i do have hypothyroidism, but with my weight already starting to drop and starting to feel better, my dr took a look at the supplements that i am taking for my thyroid, and he is good with that and seeing how it works, will recheck blood next mth and see how it is, b4 going with medication, also has me on an iodine/potassium supplement now...

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Ladies: if you are in need of supplements to help with egg quality ect..... then Royal Jelly is really good! I used it for awhile before we got pregnant with our dd. It can really help some people. And no side affects. You can get it at GNC or health food stores. Also soy isoflavones work like clomid for ovulation and egg quality... but you can only take them on days 4 through 8 or 5 through 9 of your cycle. If you need more info on those I can post more... just ask.... that is what I am doing this cycle since I don't have an rx for clomid right now and I had to use that to get pregnant with my daughter......

11 years ago

Cjpalaska - did you use the royal jelly edible or the pills. I wasn't sure about that so I didn't buy it.

11 years ago

I have heard alot of good things about soy iso's being the natural clomid with good results, from what i have seen i "O" on my own for the most part, so afraid to take it and have it mess my cycles up anymore that what they have the last couple...

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

I used the capsules for the Royal jelly.... I hadn't seen it in another form. I have unexplained infertility and all of my tests came back fine... and I O on my own too... but because of my age (36) maybe my egg quality isn't good so that is why we did clomid the first time around.... and so I am doing the soy for now until we get into an infertility dr. this spring again..... it can change your O date but only by a day or two. As long as you take it only for a few days and stop. But don't take something if you don't think it will work for you.... I added one new thing each cycle so it didn't overwhelm my body or change things too much at once.

11 years ago

cj---ok, i was under the impression that clomid or soy iso's were if trouble "Oing" on your own, soy iso's can also improve egg quality as well? i will be 42 in a couple wks, and concerned about the same since we started trying for one more back in feb. but seems that my problem could either be my lupus or hypothyroidism, as i have no probs getting the BFP's as it seems, it's maintaining the pregnancy...our youngest i got pregnant first try, when i was 40 and had him when i was 41...so alot of this is just weird for me :(

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo