Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 318 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is gearing up for another ttc month after the Christmas holiday! I think dyzer is the only one of us left this month.... Good luck still for you!

I am on my last day of my AF and started the soy again. Doing the soy, opks, and robitussin come time to bd. I think I may add Royal jelly back in again next month... that helps with egg quality. Otherwise I have been depressed lately reading the statistics of women my age concieving on their own... not that it's a surprise but it is sinking in that we are probably not going to be sucessful on our own... less than 10% each month liklihood of a pregnancy.... so I think I am going to make a plan that if we don't concieve by March then we are going to have to schedule with an infertiity clinic. Otherwise we may not get a chance to have a second one. Looks like I will be starting to test with opks around next week Wed..... maybe ovulating around Friday. Anyone else around that time too?

11 years ago

so being a poas addict I had a test left over in the cupboard and I have been feeling really tired and sick today.... so I took it...... and ther is a line! I am so so so confused! My AF came five days early.... spotting for two days... heavy flow one day... then spotting again for a day... it is over now the day it was suppose to come originally.... I would be 14 or 15 dpo today if I was still counting..... how do I explain this line? Is it a bad test? what should I think ladies and what should I do? I really need help and advice about this!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=81140

11 years ago

Oh, my gosh, cjpalaska - go get some more tests! Different tests - pink line ones. Go! We'll wait here ...

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

I agree u need pink dye tests.. I would get some and check again and if you have a line I would make an appointment for blood work. Good luck fx..

11 years ago

CP... I think numbers had some bleeding too and thought she was out. I'd get a beta as well! Good luck!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Toronto is right, I bled for a week like normal AF. My midwife tells me its very common. I thought I was out but tested when the bleeding stopped and my line was darker than before the bleed. A scan 3 days later confirmed the pregnancy.
So it can happen, fx for you too x

User Image

11 years ago

so there is a faint line with the FRER... more than before! But I am so confused because of the day of heavy bleeding I had... I soaked through my pajamas and onto the sheets with a tampon in... so how is this possible? And I had some blood clots that day too..... the other days though were way lighter than my normal period but I am wondering now if I miscarried? That's what people commented on my pic said.......???? I can't imagine I can be pregnant with the bleeding I had. I guess if I get a line tomorrow morning I will call my dr. and get a blood test... just scared it will say I miscarried......

11 years ago

Cj...I don't want to get your hopes us but I had one very heavy day too. I believe it was the loss of one 'twin' since there were some clots and a tiny but soild 'egg' type thing when I wiped...tmi!! Test tomorrow and book to see your doctor. Its the only way to know for sure x

User Image

11 years ago

CJ--oh my gosh girl, a line is a line, and yes numbers had the same thing with the bleeding and it is very common for some women, i would def give your dr a call and see if u can get some bloodwork done....that's not an evap...but pink dye tests such as FRER are better, and if u got a line on that, i say get blood work hun, Praying!!!!

deyzer--am praying that by the sounds of it, you are getting the start of your BFP, prayers going up for you

thoughts and prayers for EOE :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Cp... Defintely go and get a scan and some bloodwork. Yes, this could have been an early m/c and lingering hcg in your system. But, it could also be a subchorionic hematoma and the bean is still there. So there is hope!!

FX!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo