Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 318 Replies | Last Page

Ridersgirl---praying this is it for you girl :) try poas in the morning maybe ?

Golden--welcome to the group, i have lupus and think that is what is possibly causing us probs, i tend to not have to much trouble getting the BFP, it's maintaining it :( I will also be 42 next mth on the 14th :) our youngest i got pregnant when i was 40 and had him at 41 :) hang in there, i'm not sure, but i know i tend to have a few patches of EWCM after "O" I have also had several m/c's and a little boy who was stillborn at 20 wks. will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you get that BFP

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

OH MY GOSSH SWIMMOM I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU *HAPPY DANCE* like we have always said in God's timing maybe this is why so you get your little miracle and also save your daughter as well, PRAISE GOD!!!!!

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Karinfrank- Oh, fudge (only I didn't say fudge).
I'm sending some positive thoughts to you! Fx for Monday's test!

Angel- Having a cycle 10 days outta whack must be quite nerve-racking.
If it's not this cycle, I sure hope it's your next.**hugs**

Rider- OMG! Test! Now! (sorry, I have zero willpower w/not POAS!)
Go test, woman!

Golden- My niece hasMTHFR & a beautiful 2yo :)
As far as sx spotting, I've had months I was certain to be PG but got BFN & vice-verse. **shrug**
IMHO 6dpo is too early for PG signs, but I hope they are good signs for you!
Since P4 usually peaks at 7dpo, I'd be inclined to think the symptoms are from P4 though. Stay positive!

Swimmom-
I'm ecstatically happy, spiritually touched & smiling ear-to-ear for you!
I'm so very sorry to hear of your DD's illness.
Your BFP is a miracle, and your story has renewed my faith.
Congratulations, sweetie! xx Wow! Keep us posted & GL on Monday!

SMK- GL tomorrow! Fx & sing a lullaby on your long car trip home!

Happy weekend, all!

User Image

11 years ago

OMG, Swimmom!! Amazing news!! I am so happy for you!!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Wonderful news Swimmon.....so happy for you x

Looking back it would seem we get one or two BFP's from this forum every month. Just goes to show that great things can happen when women pull together.

Fx that everyone still waiting gets their much deserved BFP soon x

User Image

11 years ago

So fabulous, Swimmon!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

OMG Swimmom that is so wonderful!!!! GOD really does have a way of working things out and I do believe that he knows just how much we can handle. Your pregnancy truly is a blessing for you and your DD!!!

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Cmonbaby I said the same thing a few times... Lol

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Numbers, how was your scan today? FX and thinking of you!

essemkay... Did all go well with the IUI? Crossing my fingers for a BFP!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, just a quick update. 12 week scan today couldn't have gone any better. Saw bubba moving around and all looking good. Also had tests for Downs syndrome risk, results within 2 weeks...fx. I'm shattered now but so happy and relieved.

Thinking of u all x

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo