Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 318 Replies | Last Page

Here's today's test.... don't know if it is getting darker or the same.... or just a line on the test still............... thanks for humoring me :)
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=78378

11 years ago

Hey CJ...definately a line. CONGRATS TO U xx

Angel...not sure, maybe...still early, fx xx

I have been keeping up with all your posts but can't comment on the meds, IUI or IVF since I have no idea about any of them and I'm sure here in the UK its all different anyway. I keep my fx for you all though xx

Afm...I'm struggling with backache, fatigue and headaches everyday but still know how lucky I am to be in the position I am in. Ill be 41 on Dec 21st and it definately shows haha. Its tough but worth it.

Keep BDing and having fun ladies....we havnt since I got my BFP (just too tired!!!) ...and I really miss it haha. Hoping I find some energy soon x

User Image

11 years ago

cp... I do see a line. Hopefully you got yourself a sticky bean! FX

numbers... good to hear your are doing ok (aside from the pregnancy aches and pains... ;) )

EOE... thinking of you!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Cp- I see a line!! Yay!!! ;)

Just an update I have completed my 1st cycle on gonal f. I have 7 folic 3 at 15 1 at 17, 1 at 22, 1 at 19 and one at 18. My e2 levels are at 820 and my insemination is at 1130 tomorrow morning. Hoping all goes well.

Good luck ladies in your tww get those bfp!!!

11 years ago

Good luck tomorrow, deyzer!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

deyzer: Good luck tomorrow..... are you doing an IUI then? I am excited for you! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!

11 years ago

Cj I definitely see a line!!! Super congrats and tons of sticky dust!!

I got my +OPK on Friday so I am only 4 dpo just counting down the days to test

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Cj yes I am doing an IUI

11 years ago

our last IUI is what got us pregnant with our daughter! Hopefully you have good luck too!!

11 years ago

Cj hope so it would be a wonderful xmas present for me and my husband. We have been trying unsuccessfully for 4 years, we have no children. I will be 38 in January. Oh and congrads on your bfp.. there is a line you I can see it. ;)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo