Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 318 Replies | Last Page

I am 38 also...... so it will happen for you - I know it! Positive happy vibes for you today! Just take it easy after and rest, rest, rest today! Give it all the chance you can! Still feeling unsure about it for me............ not convinced yet until it is a dark line! But hopeful for now! There still is a line today... just faint still and it doesn't show up or is easily seen until it dries a little more. I have more tests though so I will keep testing until this weekend and if it gets darker I will do an FRER or digital. I am only 7 or 8 dpo today though so it is still super early. I don't want to be sad if it really isn't positive.

11 years ago

deyzer==my thoughts and prayers are with you that all goes well and u get that BFP for Christmas :) (((HUGS)))

AFM--either 9 or 10dpo depending which chart you go by, i think i may have an extremely faint line, but could just be my eyes playing tricks, we know how that goes, and according to my FF chart, my temps are now triphasic, so hoping this is a good sign...just waiting it out, trying to not go all OCD with the poas thing, standing strong in my faith and it will happen if it is in God's plans for us, if not, i am surely already blessed and will b thankful for what we have already :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

angel: I would already be ocd poasing if I was 10 dpo.... lol.... fingers crossed for your too! hope your line gets darker..... it would be cool if a bunch of us could get bfps for Christmas! But like you said.... I am EXTREMELY thankful for our beautiful little girl who took 2 years for us to get!

Here's my today pic from poasing............

11 years ago

cj---looks a tad darker to me, yaay!!! :) and oh yeah it is taking everything i got, i don't want to use my FRER's that i do have until i get atleast something significant on the wondfo cheapies...here is mine, the bottom one is from this morning, i almost think i see a shadow of a line, but thinking just my eyes playing tricks...here is the link to the pic if u want to take a peek...my bday is Friday so hoping and praying...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test78636

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel I see something on the bottom one. ;)

11 years ago

deyzer---r u serious??? heck i thought was just my eyes playing tricks (line eye) when i thought i was seeing something, the bottom is my test is this mornings, oh my!!!! maybe just maybe a darker one for my bday in 2 days??? :) <3

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

I do see a faint something of color there too on the bottom!

11 years ago

Especially when you use the lighten tool.......

11 years ago

Angel I really see something... Good luck keep us posted praying for darker one on your b day. ;)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo