Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 318 Replies | Last Page

Treats... hoping that this BFP is real! At 12dpo, the trigger should be out of your system though.

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies!!! My line was darker today but trying too just get to my Tues morning blood test. I'm going to stay positive and hopeful until then:)

11 years ago

Treats...very encouraging. Got everything crossed for u. Let us know xx

User Image

11 years ago

treats1116, darker is AWESOME! Congrats!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Praying for you treats!!!
I have one more beta tomorrow and my first us on Wednesday. I've been really tired and coffee makes me gag.....i am addicted coffee so this is a good sign......i was surprised the smell of turkey made me sick too.....weird.....but Im ok with weird. Praying this baby is smuggling in for 9 months!
Look forward to hearing everyo ne updates this week.

User Image

11 years ago

Its looking good for you Swimmom. Fx for Wednesday x

Toronto...GL with your scan today x

Baby Dust to everyone still waiting for that BFP.....x

User Image

11 years ago

Hows everyone?

AFM - i keep getting bad headaches but they go as quick as they come. I feel like ive been out drinking last night and you know the next day when you get that weird taste in your mouth off drinking lots? I feel like that but ive never had a drink for over a week :-( i just feel really weird in general

11 years ago

Swimmom, fingers crossed for your scan!!!! FX FX FX

Kraken, could be preggers symptoms indeed... are you planning on testing?

AFM... Just came back from my scan... saw the baby so clear - so beautiful. Even saw her drinking amniotic fluid and she was blowing little bubbles... Well, the doctor said our result was so good, it was the best (statistical) result we could have gotten at my age. Also, he said he was 90% sure that it will be a girl. We are so relieved and over the moon. We told DS afterwards and he was so, so happy that he will have a little sister and will be a big brother :)

I think it's time now time to share the good news with the world :)

xo

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh, torontochick, that's the best news! Congrats!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Wow Toronto, that's really wonderful news. I'm so happy for you x

I have had some worrying news today however. My test results for Downs Syndrome came back today as 1 in 5 chance. I'm devestated. I'm booked in for a CVS test on friday, that will give me a 98% answer and the results will be ready 2 or 3 days after that. I've gone from being on top of the world to confused, upset and scared. This is going to be such a long week :(

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo