Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 395 Replies | Last Page

Going to see a doctor after work today... took a test today to make sure hcg was gone, and this is almost the darkest test I've ever had. Bleeding with huge clots and very bad cramps started Saturday, some clots and bleeding and cramps yesterday, light bleeding today. Been dizzy and almost constant headache since Friday... What could be going on?!?! So confused!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@crystal such a wonderful and thoughtful decision. Good luck with the adoption process.

For various reasons we were only able to BD once before I ovulated, but fortunately we got the timing right. We BDed yesterday afternoon, and I ovulated this morning. I know once isn’t ideal, but hoping for the best.

5 years ago

Crystal I am so sorry but glad you are going to adopt. I am a teacher and see so many kids that need great homes.

AFM: nothing to report today. Had a tiny bit of cramping but not much of anything. Boobs still a little sensitive but not that bad. So pretty much all my symptoms have gone away at this point. Staying positive and hopeful. I am really just glad that my body is doing what it should with a normal cycle since I had to take Provera to even start this cycle. My temps are still up and actually the highest they have been. My chart looks promising still at least. Good luck ladies!!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@mill welcome to the group babe and having fingers crossed for your bfp !!

@JL I THINK hotdamnitsjan is ovulating now so you guys are around the same time!!

@crystal I'm so sorry babe you are going through such a difficult time girl I'm sending you loads of love and I love that you guys are going to adopt it makes my heart so warm !! I cry about these little kids without a home on so many occasions You're such a good soul

@Lawrence once is all you need babe you've got this !!

@jan yes girl get it !! Sometimes things surprise you so maybe this month is it !! I am so hopeful for you !!

5 years ago • Post starter

New board created

Hi I’m emma, 34, we are on our 14 month of ttc baby no.9 I’ve previously had an eptopic and had my first miscarriage last cycle I’m currently in my 2ww and if we don’t conceive this cycle I’ve decided to have my next cycle off before we decide to try again or not , good luck ladies x

to you all x

5 years ago

Hello ladies! I am going to jump on with this one!
I just finished a cycle that was induced by Provera. Hoping I ovulate naturally on my own after this. If not we will look into the next steps. This is our 11th month of ttc our first little one. Baby dust to all!!

User image

5 years ago

I will jump over here too ladies. My due date is November 15th. My body likes late year babies I guess! My DD bday is Dec 17th!
I still haven't told my hubby because I want to surprise him with a digital. I am nervous it won't be positive yet since my positives are still very faint

5 years ago

@emma hopefully your rainbow is around the corner babe !!

@scuba you're almost there girl hold on!!

@shay girl Iissed you !! I hope everything goes well !!

@amarie keep us posted on what's going on okay

Thanks @anna! January and February were rough months so hoping this month goes much better!! Finally saw the doctor and he put me on Provera to jump start everything. Hoping that is all I needed!
How are you doing?

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo