Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

141 - 150 of 395 Replies | Last Page

Thank you @emma and @crystal I know I am just getting down because I am worried that there is something more serious going on.
@lissa my doctor only gave me the Provera with no real testing yet. He I think is hoping the Provera will do the trick by just jump starting my cycle and tricking my body into ovulating on it’s own. He really didn’t give me many instructions beyond track your cycle after this and count fourteen days back from your next period to figure out when you ovulated. Like I seriously didn’t know that already when we have been trying for a year......I plan on giving myself until the end of March and if no O, no period and no bfp then I am going back in and demanding some tests. Hypothyroidism runs in my family so I am worried that might be the problem. Why he didn’t test for it when I was in I don’t know even though I told him it ran on my moms side of the family with all the women. I am just hoping things go better. With it being a year I am just anxious for things to progress and my body to actually cooperate!

User image

5 years ago

Good luck, Shay. I hate the " just track what happens this cycle and see what happens..." Like you say, isn't that what I've been doing for the last 6 months?? I wish they had done fsh:lh on you CD3. Google it if you want, but basically it tells you how well your hormones are functioning to trigger ovulation. Can help indicate PCOS or decreased ovarian reserve. If your doc won't order it, there are now at home kits you can buy online. They are expensive, but I feel like it's worth it to get answers that might help speed up the process. You test normally on CD 3 and also around CD if you have Od to test for progesterone. That's just my opinion, hope you don't mind me sharing. I really hope all your cycle needed was a jump start. I used to O all over the place, so don't worry if you don't O on CD14. Most of us don't and it can jump around a lot. Your LP will always be the same. But I don't agree with your doctor... Because my LP is consistently 16 days. There is no way to know how long yours will be until you track a few cycles. 14 is average but I think it can range from 11-17 and still be considered "normal". So counting back 14 days might not be accurate. Use all the tools in your tool box (temp, opk, cm, CP) to determine your actual O date.

5 years ago

@scuba EEK!! Are you sure you're only getting BFN? I didn't get implantation bleeding but I can tell you I didn't start feeling implantation cramps until the day after I got my BFP and they lasted for two days. I got my BFP on 12 DPO so cramps were 13 and 14 DPO. I think the implantation process takes a few days. I agree you may have ovulated later than FF has predicted by looking at your chart. Fingers crossed for you!!!!!

5 years ago

Yay for smiley Anna!!

2DPO today. Only DTD 2 and 5 days before O and the day after. Not using OPKs so I'm really not sure though. #3 was conceived 6-7? days before O, so I know timing isn't everything. We will see I guess. Having a short LP means that the 2WW at least goes a little quicker.

<a href=

5 years ago

Thanks @lissa I completely agree. I will hopefully O on my own and confirm with everything else.
I did get the flashing smiley this morning with my digital. So happy I decided to go for the digitalis. I also had a drop in temp this morning so we will see.
We bd last night and I am planning on it for the weekend as well. I will be out of tow Monday and Tuesday so hopefully the weekend will be enough!
@anna I am excited for you!! Hoping it all works well and this is your month! You completely deserve it!!

User image

5 years ago

@Anna I see the smiley....

Today is 12/13 dpo and I tested and it’s negative. AF is due Tuesday or Wednesday. So I’ll just wait and see if she comes or not. Thankfully over all I still feel ok. Obviously I want it to be positive but not sad like I would normally be when I see the stark white.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

My husband told me he dreamed I was pregnant last night so I had to test! 9 dpo. Seems like a faint line on FRER and on my Internet cheapy. What do you guys think?

user submitted image

5 years ago

@agatch I see the line!!

When I went to the bathroom and wiped I had some spotting a little while ago. It didn’t go on my underwear or anything. AF is due Tuesday/Wednesday. I had a girls night out last night with some dancing and a few glasses of wine. Not sure if it’s making AF come sooner. Remember I took a test this morning and it was negative.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@Bimini I don’t think a night out could make AF come sooner. Are you sure when your O date was? Could this be IB? If so it would be another day or 2 before a test can pick it up. ????

5 years ago

@agatch I’m not 100% sure. I’ll remain hopeful until AF shows. I’ll keep you all posted.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo