Replies (sorted by hugs)
@Anna - I definitely see that line!
As for me, well I'm 11 dpo and the line are behaving as usual. It only get a smidge darker from day to day, so little it's barely noticable. So even though there's a few days left I'm getting more and more sure that af will show up this time too.
4 years ago
I gave in and used my last frer I’m either 10dpo or 15dpo and I’m pretty sure the test is negative, I’m actually full of flu atm as well so I have completely gave up haha, when af turns up I’ve decided I won’t be trying next cycle, and will have to think about if we will continue to ttc, it’s been such a hard journey for us personally and now my youngest has turned 2 I’m just not sure I want the big gap between him and another baby, our intention was having a 2 year gap between them and we’ve been ttc for 14 months which has never happened to us, maybe it’s just time to call it a day for us, I hope your tests get darker Anna , I can definitely see your line on your last test x
4 years ago
More Discussion posts
- One of the notable changes in EA FC 24 is the improved defense
- The Future of Sandro Tonali in EA FC 24: Speculation and Uncertainty
- Filling November with Path of Exile Events for All Playstyles
- Dark and Darker is a popular fantasy video game
- To many posting pic
- weird craving at possible 5 dpo?
- View more...