Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

331 - 340 of 395 Replies | Last Page

Ladies I couldn’t bring myself to going to the gp, this cycle I’m planning on temping and not trying but not protecting as I want to see how it goes, can you tell me everything I need to look for so I can guess ovulation only through temp & cm ? I got a few positive opk’s last cycle so I want to just put my trust in my body instead

5 years ago

@emma this is my first cycle temping and I love it! I know exactly what my body has been doing because of it. The cm has just been a reinforcer of what I already knew. I was not expecting my chart to be so clear my first cycle temping and I was super nervous about it when I started! I have an alarm set for the same time every day and I just roll over to grab my thermometer from my night stand. That simple! Since I get up so early during the week I leave my alarm on for the weekends too. I just take my temp and roll over back to sleep. It will happen for you!! I am super happy with charting for sure!!

User image

5 years ago

@lissa that's true babe I'm just gonna take it easy I was quite active yesterday and I think that contributed to it...

@shay you've got this babe this is your month !!

@crystal I see what you mean maybe try a different brand and see what happens as well? I personally have seen too many screw ups with FR to trust them anymore but your lines are getting darker and that's exciting !!

@pandorica all the best babe whatever you feel would be the best for you and I agree with using something to track your fertility maybe just do the monitor

@Emma usually fertile cm like EWCM or more watery not everyone gets egg white and then obvs if your temp drops and rises the next day you ovulated

5 years ago • Post starter

So I have to say I'm having so much fun with testing lol especially the different theories and old wives things... I used an opk and a test this morning which the opk came out positive so that theory works lol... I also did the bleach test (outside of course) and it was bubbling like a boss which is awesome lol I havent tried any others yet but they all came back positive and its exciting...

As far as symptoms go, I'm definitely hungry... I ate a full plate last night around 7 and at 9 I was hungry again to the point where I felt like I didnt eat at all... Boobs are kind of iffy they are sometimes sore sometimes not but they started again this morning and then I have the cramping which seems to have settled since yesterday

Okay so just got back from the bloodworks I did a quantitative test and I'll have my results in 5 or 6 hours then I'll update

Guess I spoke too soon - the witch is here..

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies
So i am 6dpo and i am still getting positive opks! Any one know what's going on?

user submitted image

5 years ago

@sam keep bd’ing down, you might not have released your egg yet, or your body is still trying to, I had 3 peaks last cycle

5 years ago

Hey no i don't have pcos but the test was positive then it went negative now its positive again????

5 years ago

Sam I don’t have pcos either but I don’t seem to ovulate every month either

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo