Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

151 - 160 of 395 Replies | Last Page

@Anna congratulations on your engagement!! So happy for you and can’t wait to give you the other congratulations...

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@agatch I see it!!!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see it get darker!
@Anna omg omg!!!! Congratulations beautiful!!! What an amazing ring! You must be over the moon! I'm so happy for you! xxx

Well my AF is properly here as of last night an a bigger temp drop. So no trying these next two months. But I'll be getting my tests done and losing weight and getting fit I'll keep you all posted! xxx

User image

5 years ago

@agatch - Congrats!

@anna - Big congrats on your engagement!

User image

5 years ago

Thanks ladies !! Hopefully SO's birthday was more than just an engagement lol but if not then that's okay I'm either ovulating today or am 1dpo but I'll stick with ovulating today which means bd still today and tomorrow and a 30 day cycle again... Which is okay...

@scuba oh no I'm sorry AF showed babe but I'm glad you have s positive approach !!

5 years ago • Post starter

agatch & anna

5 years ago

Thanks everyone! I took another Internet dip strip test this morning and there is a faint line again. The brand I use is usually really good about being stark white no matter how long and with how much light I stare at it. I just hope it’s a sticky bean. I know the odds of chemicals are much higher the older you are so i’m trying not to get too excited.
Anna congratulations!! so happy for you! there is more to celebrate very soon! You’re going to be such a gorgeous bride!!
Scuba i’m so sorry AF arrived. I hope you get to pamper yourself and relax during the next couple of months and get back to it with a BFP in 3 months.

5 years ago • Edited

@agatch: I see it, too!!!

@scuba: so sorry AF showed for you after all that wondering...

@Anna: YAY!!!!! Congrats on your engagement! Hoping you get more good news in the TWW

2dpo and still fighting off this annoying cold can't wait to start going out for our family vacation to keep my mind of this TWW. Actually had a dream I took a HPT at 2dpo and it was neg... how bad is it to have dreams about early testing

User image

5 years ago

Agatch Congratulations girl!!! I’m so happy for you I’m wishing you

Anna This is wonderful!!! Congratulations to you and your SO! Hopefully you’ll have two things to celebrate this month

CD3 for me here! AF came as I expected and not really much to say about it! I’m here mostly to check on you all guys!! I think I’m giving up on hope for a baby.. I’m not going to buy anymore opks or hpts.. I’ve spend so much money on everything and really there’s no point. If it’s meant to happen, it’s gonna happen! Wishing everyone all the best and hopefully this thread will fill with bfps! Hugs

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@agatch OMG def a line
@Anna wooohooo!! So exciting How great would that be if you got engaged and conceived all within 24 hours!
@alex if you need to take time to relax and stop tracking, go for it. But don’t give up! If I remember correctly, your DH was resistant to going to a doc with you? Maybe you could have another chat with him? I’m sorry if you’ve done this and this is a sensitive subject. Either way, I’m sorry your feeling down, big hugs.

AFM: My PCOS loves making any kind of tracking impossible... I have had two positive OPKs 4 days apart. And today there was such a huge temp drop that I’m starting to think my sensor is broken... but I think we are covered on BD, so I guess I’ll just wait and see!

User image

5 years ago

This is what I’m dealing with...???

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo