Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

181 - 190 of 395 Replies | Last Page

@Anna have you set a date? xxx

User image

5 years ago

@octagon folic acid is good no matter what and its recommended to keep drinking it right through your pregnancy as well... You'll see prenatals has something like 500ug folic acid in but I was advised to take folate and not folic acid as it works better

@scuba yes !! The 4th of July 2020 (we dont celebrate 4th of July lol it's just an every day date here)

5 years ago • Post starter

Anna this is a quick example of my cycles, generally longer than most but annoyingly irregular too haha

user submitted image

5 years ago

@emma maybe it could be implantation babe I dont think it'll be AF yet

5 years ago • Post starter

@agatch congratulations on your BFP

@Anna congratulations on your engagement! That is super exciting!

Update: I went to my family physician last Wednesday, of course I couldn't get enough pee in the bottle to confirm lol. Anyways I was sent for a bunch of blood work and urine samples and have my first ultrasound booked for the 27th. Just for fun I took a digital test on Saturday,???? I am definitely pregnant and right on track My EDD is Nov 5.

user submitted image

5 years ago

My temp is still up so my impending doom feeling that af was going to come yesterday must have just been something else haha ????????

user submitted image

5 years ago

Congrats to all the BFPS in the group!! yayyyy !!

User image

5 years ago

@emma what app do you use? I want ot track my periods and length as well. I use flo and it doesn't break it down like that

User image

5 years ago

Hello all and lots of baby dust! just wanted to add that LH strips can also detect HGC hormones so it will show positive if there is trace amount

5 years ago

Hey ladies
This isn't pregnancy related but i need to do a activity starter for my uni class for tomorrow but i am not sure of what to do any ideas?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo