Replies (sorted by hugs)
@octagon folic acid is good no matter what and its recommended to keep drinking it right through your pregnancy as well... You'll see prenatals has something like 500ug folic acid in but I was advised to take folate and not folic acid as it works better
@scuba yes !! The 4th of July 2020 (we dont celebrate 4th of July lol it's just an every day date here)
4 years ago • Post starter
@agatch congratulations on your BFP
@Anna congratulations on your engagement! That is super exciting!
Update: I went to my family physician last Wednesday, of course I couldn't get enough pee in the bottle to confirm lol. Anyways I was sent for a bunch of blood work and urine samples and have my first ultrasound booked for the 27th. Just for fun I took a digital test on Saturday,???? I am definitely pregnant and right on track My EDD is Nov 5.
4 years ago
More Discussion posts
- One of the notable changes in EA FC 24 is the improved defense
- The Future of Sandro Tonali in EA FC 24: Speculation and Uncertainty
- Filling November with Path of Exile Events for All Playstyles
- Dark and Darker is a popular fantasy video game
- To many posting pic
- weird craving at possible 5 dpo?
- View more...