Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

291 - 300 of 395 Replies | Last Page

Morning everyone !!

@crystal I hope this baby sticks girl I'm glad your line is getting darker !! Yessss

@kait babe I missed you how have things been?? I'm glad you're relaxed babe its all worth it

Okay so I'm gonna test again to see if the line will get darker I'm super nervous

5 years ago • Post starter

Yay Anna! Everybody knew this was your month!

I am trying to get into a obgyn office as my current one is totally incompetent and treats me as a paycheck rather than a patient. I also went in for blood work (wanting my hcg numbers) and they ordered everything but that test! So frustrating! Screw that! Plus they want me to drive over an hour to the hospital to give birth in November (snow and ice) new ob office is less than 10min from my house and in the same building as the hospital I would give birth in. I am not a patient and they want me to come in for blood work confirmation once I am back from vacation Friday morning

5 years ago

@anna I am so excited for you!!! That is awesome!! I just knew it was your time!!

User image

5 years ago

@anmarie I defs think the other place is best I mean no one wants to drive mid winter to a hospital !! And its safer for you and baby and seeing as that place treats you like shit I wouldn't go back...

@shay thanks babe !!

Lol so I sent SO the photo and when he phoned me the first thing I said was: "I told you I wasnt crazy" lol... He still said he didnt see the line but he trusts the clearblue lol

5 years ago • Post starter

@Anna, a huge congratulations, I love the clear blue tests, although expensive, there is no guessing about lines.

3 ????, 4 failed iui, 3 failed IVF ????

5 years ago

Anna

AFM: CD1 ffs anyone used soy isoflavones to make you ovulate ? In 14 months I’ve ovulated twice and gp won’t help. I’m so fed up of irregular cycles, are they safe and safe to use whilst nursing ? X

5 years ago

Anna!!!! I cant even tell you how happy I am for you!!

5 years ago

@anna in so happy to see that digital say yes! Definitely no guessing. I'm alright, despite having a hellish few weeks. My step grandma pass away Friday, DH and I have taken turns being sick and our cat has been sick for weeks and it looks like the second round of antibiotics for her hasn't worked either. AF also showed on the two year anniversary of my D&C. A lady at work really got under my skin too because she kept saying "wait til you have kids" about everything. I'm anxious about the blood work results and next steps, but I got all the numbers already on their app and it looks like the only one outside of the normally range is my FSH. It's a little low rather than being high which, from what I can read, is actually the better of the two. I must have enough of it though if I'm ovulating. I'm surviving though and just trying to take everything one step at a time.

5 years ago

Hello ladies! Just came to see how everyone is doing and I’m blown away!!!!!!!
ANNA IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Sorry for the caps but I don’t know how to express my excitement!! I knew you’re gonna get your bfp same month with your engagement You so totally deserve it babe!
Pandorica congratulations to you too girl!!! What an amazing thread this one was with beautiful bfps
I hope for everyone to get their bfps soon!!!

User image

5 years ago

@Anna: WOW, a positive digital at 10dpo is amazing and wonderful!!!! Congrats, girl!! What an exciting month for you, engagement and a baby

@Pandorica: I can't wait to see your test today!! for a darker line!

@Kait: So sorry to hear about your rough weeks... I can't imagine going through all that at once

AFM, I didn't test with fmu today... I am SO nervous that line will disappear... Apparently my lines are darker with evening urine, so I'm waiting til tonight to test again. Only one internet cheapie left, so ordering more today. 2 FRERs though... Hoping like crazy this little one sticks... I'm a nervous wreck right now. I'm cramping uncomfortably today, feeling like AF trying to come early kind of cramps, and worried it's a bad sign... The only symptom I had were tender/tingly boobs and that has slacked off today, so can't help but be scared right now.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo