Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

351 - 360 of 395 Replies | Last Page

@Sam your chart is super confusing but you got baby dancing in on all of the days which is good girl keep doing that !!

@emma i really hope you get it this cycle babe !!

5 years ago • Post starter

AF from hell showed. Cramping 5x more badly than usual. Is that normal for chemical? I had one chemical 5 years ago and remember cramping worse with it as well. Bleeding seems brighter red, too. Honestly kind of relieved it's finally happening so I don't have to keep guessing and being tortured. Now I can move on and forward.

Thinking of trying to temp this cycle along with opks...

User image

5 years ago

@Pandorica: my fingers are crossed for us for Christmas babies!!!!

@Anna: your line looks AMAZING!!

@Shay: thank you. I'm surprisingly ok today, just relieved I can get this over with now and try again in a couple weeks... sounds like good signs! My boobs bothered me starting at around 4 or 5dpo, so great sign! Hope to see you get that BFP soon!

Doing surprisingly well considering. Just spending my day off with my two boys while hubby works. Cleaning house and spending time with them helps. Got a thermometer so I can start temping when bleeding stops... ready to try again!

User image

5 years ago

Ladies, why do my positives seem to come and go? I'm already bleeding bright red pretty heavily and cramping very badly... how long does it take for chemicals to stop giving off hcg?

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Thanks ladies. Definitely feeling off today. Burning cramps as well as an occasional sharp pain. Chest still hurts some but nothing crazy. Feeling super exhausted for sure! Even took a nap. Feeling nauseous this evening with some heart burn too. Still trying to not test as I will only be 8 dpo tomorrow. Trying to wait till 9 dpo but got some Walmart cheapies today....I am a definite POAS lol

User image

5 years ago

Hey
8 dpo ovulation test!

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Sam take a test !!

@pandorica I'm so holding everything for you babe you deserve a baby !!

@Shay definitely do take a test babe I got a faint positive at 8dpo PM which made me question myself but it was positive !!

@crystal it depends on how high your hcg was because with chemicals your tests usually go back to negative the day you stay bleeding so it might be that your hcg was a bit higher than you thought

@agatch how are you babe?

No symptom updates here from me!! I'm still hungry and the tired is a thing now but other than that nothing... Sides of my boobs still kinda hurt but only to the touch... I also forgot to add that I'm super thirsty all the time I asked SO to buy a 5L water on the way home yesterday as we cant drink tap water here... Lol and my emotions are defs kicking in we didnt have water in the house yesterday and I started crying because I was scared that I might get dehydrated

@anna i took a test but looks negative to me
Its sensitivity is 25 miu

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo