Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

351 - 360 of 395 Replies | Last Page

@Sam take a test !!

5 years ago • Post starter

@pandorica I'm so holding everything for you babe you deserve a baby !!

@Shay definitely do take a test babe I got a faint positive at 8dpo PM which made me question myself but it was positive !!

@crystal it depends on how high your hcg was because with chemicals your tests usually go back to negative the day you stay bleeding so it might be that your hcg was a bit higher than you thought

@agatch how are you babe?

No symptom updates here from me!! I'm still hungry and the tired is a thing now but other than that nothing... Sides of my boobs still kinda hurt but only to the touch... I also forgot to add that I'm super thirsty all the time I asked SO to buy a 5L water on the way home yesterday as we cant drink tap water here... Lol and my emotions are defs kicking in we didnt have water in the house yesterday and I started crying because I was scared that I might get dehydrated

@anna i took a test but looks negative to me
Its sensitivity is 25 miu

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Crystal I’m so sorry you have to go through this! If the lines keep popping maybe you should visit your doctor!

Shay.. Your symptoms sounds promising even tho I never look into symptoms for me but for most women are super accurate. You should definitely take a test!

Agatch Hi!!!! I haven’t seen you in a while! How are you doing?
Scuba same thing! Missed you.. I wasn’t so much around! How are you? We are usually on the same days if I remember correctly so you should be something DPO now right?

Anna You’re soooo pregnant haha I can’t wait to cry over little things lol When do you have your first doctor appointment?

Sam maybe a 25miu cannot detect the hcg yet. The positive opk on 8DPO is very weird indeed.. How are you feeling symptom wise?

AFM I don’t know exactly how many dpo I am since I’m not charting but I believe somewhere around 4-6 dpo.. I don’t remember any other cycle where I didn’t have any symptoms AT ALL but this one is for sure this kind of cycle.. No tender breasts as usual, no dull cramps, no skin break out... NOTHING. The only thing I had which also I never have is yesterday I had loooooooads if creamy cm.. I mean LOADS! The absence of symptoms and this unexpected cm makes me wonder tbh and I usually never read into things like this! Anyways I’ll try to ignore it.. Time will show!

User image

5 years ago

If you are pregnant would the opk stay positive?

5 years ago

Well I took a test and it looks pretty negative to me. I can kind of see something in one photo but it might just be me. Staying positive as I am only 8 dpo today.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@Alex so lovely to hear from you. I am reading updates but trying not to stress too much this cycle. We've tried a bit but not really holding much hope inbetween my tests. I had a dreadful AF last cycle. 7 days of bleeding in the end. Didn't even know which day to count as day 1. Anyway I'm about 2DPO. Test date says 6th of April. My birthday is on the 10th so we'll see. Would mean I'm due 2 weeks before my daughter's birthday which isn't great timing at all if we fall pregnant. From what I can tell from my blood tests the results look normal. Just haven't had my egg count yet and hubby hasn't had his test as he needs to abstain for 3 days so going to leave it until after I'm due just in case. It's a £200 test!! xx

User image

5 years ago

Well today has been interesting. I woke up extremely nauseous and crampy. As the day went on everything faded away. Been feeling pretty normal for the last few hours. Now all of a sudden I have this throbbing pain in my left side almost in my hip. It is just radiating all through my lower pelvic area on my left side. So weird and random!! Trying not to read much in to everything. Definitely difficult though.

User image

5 years ago

@Sam yes if you are pregnant your opks will stay hella positive... I still had a positive opk the other day after I already got my bfp

@babe i hope your time for crying over things is soon !! I need a bump buddy !!

@shay totally stay positive babe everyone's levels rises differently and your most common day for implantation is 9dpo so just hold on okay !! I think personally the worse the pain the better lol as I've been dying a couple of times from period type of pains so I'd think the pain is a good thing !!

@scuba those tests are expensive but if it clears things up a little better for you guys it's worth the money !! I hope you get some answers babe

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo