Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

131 - 140 of 395 Replies | Last Page

@shay don't be discouraged... I once had 7+ days of flashy smiley face before I got my peak.

5 years ago

@Shay you usually get your lowest temp around your LH surge so fingers crossed it’s coming in the next few days!
@Alex thank you! I’m sorry you got AF and are feeling discouraged. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. I hope the break from tracking helps you. My in-laws struggled for 10 year before they were able to conceive and they ended up having 3 children. Sometimes strange things happen and they are hard for us to explain but I wish with all my heart that you will soon become a mom too!

5 years ago • Edited

@emma thanks babe

@agatch I really hope that bean sticks babe uou've been in this with me so long I need to see you succeed!! and thank you

@crystal thanks babe... lol dont worry crazy dreams suck but it's a thing lol !! Have fun on your trip!!

@alex aww thanks have I really hope so too !! Dont lose faith yet girl I know you guys have been trying forever but maybe taking a break is worth it for a while We'll always be here for support you can even PM me if you wanna talk

@sooo that would be crazy but I totally agree would be super awesome !! I'm sorry your tracking is difficult but the loads of baby dancing is good !!

@shay thanks girl !! That's weird I only got one day of a smiley on my digi... they say 2 days but I only got the one day (solid, solid smiley, solid, solid)... But you're ovulating yay !!

5 years ago • Post starter

As for me second day with a solid circle so I think its save to say I'm 1dpo yay !! Let the tww begin lol... But like I told shay I didn't get 2 days of positives I got solid, solid, smiley, solid, solid and I even analysed the strips itself and they are all super faint except for the smiley which is the same colour as the test line but we did bd 2 days in a row, skip a day, 2 days in a row type of thing I'll post it later so we should be okay

I think we're good lol

user submitted image

My update...the spotting last night is now bleeding. So I am counting this as cd1. AF was not due for 2/3 days but came early.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@Shay - It's completely normal for the temp to drop (either drastically or gradually) around ovulation, like agatch said. I always get a gradual temp drop up until ovulation. Can show my current chart as an example.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@Anna Congratulations!!!!!!

5 years ago

So guys I think if we do not conceive this month or next month I'm calling it till next year May as I do not want to be pregnant/have a due date close to my wedding...

@anna that sounds like a good plan. And congrats by the way!

My update...I’m expecting AF today or tomorrow. I’ve tested on Wondfos the last few days and have gotten some VERY light lines if I squint. I think it’s just line eyes. Funny how that happens.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo