Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 395 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies, hope it's ok if I jump in here! I have been following your threads for the past couple months and figured it was high time I introduced myself instead of just stalking I'm 32 and DH is 33, we've been actively trying since September last year with nothing but a mountain of stark white BFN's in between. I have PCOS and my cycles are all over the place. Just came off *two* annovulatory cycles in a row , but I'm cautiously optimistic about this one. I got a suuuuper early positive opk yesterday (cd 8), so I'm waiting for a temp rise to see if it was real or if it's just my PCOS messing with me again. I'm trying Soy Isoflavone's this cycle to up my chances.

to everyone and bring on the 's already!

User image

5 years ago

My husband told me he dreamed I was pregnant last night so I had to test! 9 dpo. Seems like a faint line on FRER and on my Internet cheapy. What do you guys think?

user submitted image

5 years ago

I didnt know there were a couple December boards? I know a few people on these one though! Lol Im trying for a December baby. I started taking vitex this cycle. I usually only notice just a bit of fertile cm through my cycle, usually just 1 day. ut this cycle I have seen several days of fertile cm! We shall see what the mo th brings. I had a positive opk on CD 11 this time. Super early. I had cramping last night before bed, but I just marked today as O day. Close enough. We have been bd'ing since Wednesday I think! Lol so we covered our bases! We shall see what the month brings. This is month 8 of trying for #2.

Mill

5 years ago

Omg you guys! I was not expecting a digital to show up this early! 11DPO

user submitted image

5 years ago

Mine go up and down throughout my cycle then get a positive out the blue, I’m being tested for pcos though so I know opk’s can play tricks on you if you have pcos x

5 years ago

Congrats @amarie!! That is so exciting!!!

I am with everyone else and these OPKs. It is my first time using them and I have noticed that I fluctuate a little each day. One day it is a little darker the next it is lighter. Still temping too with nothing noticeable yet. I am early though only cd10 so we will see what happens!!

Baby dust to everyone!!

User image

5 years ago

Well I feel like my ovaries are having a battle with Thor atm and I have EWCM so yesterday’s opk that peaked to a 200 reading was definitely my peak good luck ladies xx

5 years ago

@Nadia: Wow, YAY!
@Adoette: I have heard dtd every other day is supposed to give you better chances than dtd every day from my OB while we were TTC #1... hubby and I dtd when we're in the mood so sometimes it is every day for a while, sometimes we skip a day... I wouldn't think about that too much or stress over when to dtd and just do it whenever you both are in the mood so there isn't any stress while TTC
@Shay: So sweet your hubby is taking an interest in how things work. I'm waiting for a positive OPK, too...

Ladies, I am having very bad, sharp/stabbing pains in my left ovary area... I mean, it is making me nauseous and I've been sitting at my desk at work all day and even still I would have moments I have to bend and breathe through it, it hurts so bad! I've NEVER had many ovulation pains, let alone this intense or painful. Any ideas what it could be?? I haven't ovulated yet, no positive OPK's, so doubt it is another cyst (I've had one before, they are awful).

User image

5 years ago

Morning everyone !!

Just an update I didnt buy ovulation tests yesterday so I'm just winging it and going with what my doctor said this month (ovulating at the 8th or 9th)... We started baby dancing last night and will be every day till Monday... SO's sperm I prove is for reals working like a bomb I totally recommend it... Will read and report back to everyone's comments soon just checking in !!

5 years ago • Post starter

So my results are back and spoke to a gp, they wanted me to get an appointment but I’m not waiting a month, I don’t have pcos which is good, they couldn’t see my left ovary I don’t know about that, and the dermoid cyst needs to be atleast 5 Cm so just another Cm to go before they will remove it so in all the ultrasound was pointless and nothing to be done

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo