Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

71 - 80 of 395 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!! I think I finally got a positive OPK and reached my peak! I took the test on my lunch around 2:30pm, will I miss my peak chance if we can't BD until this evening?!?! We don't get off work until 5&6pm!!!! (posted a photo under my photos)

User image

5 years ago

@scuba random naps on the sofa were the first sign for me! I took three hour naps Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You're not out until the witch shows!

AFM: Got my BFP on Monday (my birthday!) and today i'm 14 DPO. Had beta HCG drawn yesterday (81 miu/ml) and my OBGYN wants to see me in two weeks. I have had sore boobs for a few days and yesterday afternoon i started getting cramps. It seems like they are more intense at the end of the day and feel like a burning sensation. My temps are also still super high and i just feel HOT. Heartburn is real and keeping me up at night. I'm cautiously optimistic and hopeful but also trying to stay realistic knowing that I'm 41 and this is going to be a risky pregnancy.

Hope to start seeing some more on this board soon!!!

5 years ago

Crystal once you get your peak on a opk you ovulate in the next 24-48 hours so bd tonight tomorrow and Friday x

5 years ago

Thanks Emma! It's been a while since I've used OPK's and didn't remember Glad there's nothing that needs to be done to you, though! My cysts always went away by themselves.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hey ladies. Can I rant a bit? I got my bfp Saturday night and started having symptoms Sunday. Morning sickness has been pretty bad (especially compared to my first pregnancy) and my husband is brushing it off like it is nothing. So frustrating! He basically said you just found our you are pregnant you can't be having all these symptoms this early. One, he has and never will be pregnant, and two, every pregnancy is different! My last one was a breeze, however it does not mean this one will be!
Ok rant over, thanks for listening!

5 years ago

@amarie -- men...what can i say? You absolutely can be having symptoms now because i certainly am and only got my BFP two days ago. I haven't even missed my period yet! I have heartburn crazy bad and also burning cramps and tender boobs. Thankfully no morning sickness. I hope you feel better soon. Have you tried some ginger or peppermint herbal tea?

5 years ago

@Lisa645 Monday was also my Birthday, I got my BFP on Friday!! Feeling kind of crappy also.

5 years ago

Okay let's do this...

@alex thanks girl I dont really care about when ovulation is but I'm hoping for this month as well Otherwise I'd have to schedule a c section in the next month as we'll be going away and I cant risk it so close to my due date...

@crystal I never had fertile cm before so I cant even say that was it... As for your cold some people say it's good for conseption because your immune system drops and allows for implantation but I dont know how true that is...

@shay aww I'm so glad your SO is more into it I actually tried to keep mine in the daze for as long as possible but now that he's into it I absolutely love it !! He's super cute and I'm glad things are looking promising I have my fingers crossed

@nadia congrats on your birthday and your bfp girl !!

@pandorica just give it a few more days babe it'll be there soon !!

@scuba oh no that line seemed so clear and positive to me !!

@becky any updates?

@bunny did you test positive yet girl?

@soooready aww no I'm sorry babe but hopefully this month is your month !! PCOS sucks especially like you said with opks because it doesnt work with that but I hope your positive was ovulation positive... Keep baby dancing

5 years ago • Post starter

@amarie with my angel baby my SO was the same... If I said I'm feeling this way or that way he'd just say "You're pregnant not sick don't make it worse" but we weren't really in a good place then and he has calmed down a lot he's even asking me about symptoms now... Don't take your SO personal he doesn't understand all of the changes your body is going through he can just see you from a distance I also agree with what lissa said

Nothing to update here girls lol... I fell into a sad hole last night about not being pregnant which was great... SO and I also talked about pictures we're gonna take of how my stomach is progressing and he came up with the weirdest things lol... I also got upset at The walking dead because the girl got pregnant in an apocalypse and I shouted at the TV "you can get pregnant around zombies and I cant even do it every day" lol I think that's where my sadness started (followed by another TV show where the chick announced she was pregnant lol)... Hey a girl can wish lol but we have high chances my doctor seemed confident so we'll be confident

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo