Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

361 - 370 of 395 Replies | Last Page

So I need advice !! Do you guys think I should...

1. Get more internet cheapies and test for line progression
2. Get another clearblue weeks indicator and do one as well as another blood draw around Wednesday
3. Only do a blood draw to see if levels rose?

Symptoms: Still having AF cramps every now and again, insomnia is real and the devil lol... Hungry and super thirsty all the time I almost finished the 5L of water SO brought home on Saturday... Oh and then the boobs are slowly starting to hurt more

5 years ago • Post starter

@Anna I tested on cheapies until I had my early placement scans and tested on clear blue until I got 3+ just for my own personal mind. I was so nervous. Just do whatever makes you feel a little easier xxx

User image

5 years ago

@Scuba I think I'm gonna pick up another digi or two and take one tomorrow morning and then go for blood on Wednesday I think I might take that option

Hey
@anna yes my opks are still positive took one today! I am going to get a more sensitive pregnancy test today! Will update tomorrow morning !

5 years ago • Edited

@Sam good luck babe hoping for the best !!

@Anna, I used digi’s to monitor the hcg progression. Was 2-3 17dpo. 3+ at 24dpo. 3+ has a urine threshold of 2761... blood hcg is around 1.5 times higher. Remember that hcg over 6000 will not double in 48hrs (that’s normal). We saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks. By using digi’s I saved lab costs and I feel I had better peace of mind than with serial hcg’s.

3 ????, 4 failed iui, 3 failed IVF ????

5 years ago

@bunny I agree our lab costs is two times the price of a digi for one test so I think I'm picking up one after work but I still want to do the blood draw though

Anna I would do the digis to start and then blood work.

AFM: took a test definitely negative. Still staying positive as I am only 9 dpo. Still getting some serious cramping on and off. The heartburn last night was no joke either!! I do get heartburn every now and then anyways but never like this. We will see what happens!

User image

5 years ago

@Shay I took another digi and it said 2-3

No hold again 15dpo so excited !!

user submitted image

@Anna: The digi's sound like the way to go, especially since things seem to be progressing so well for you!

@Sam: The positive OPKs but neg hpts sound so confusing!! I always had positive OPKs with my previous pregnancies, but after obvious positives on the hpts… Wish I could help ya

@Shay: Your symptoms still sound promising, so hope to see you get your BFP soon!

AFM: Now hubby is saying he may want to call it quits after this loss... It is breaking my heart. I may sound greedy, but I wanted a bigger family. It was SOOOO hard for us to have our first and we went through so much. But since our youngest was easy I was hoping we'd be able to add to our family more easily now. I wanted at least one more baby to add to our family. Why does it have to be so hard for us?? WHY does it seem so easy for people who don't even have or take care of their kids?!?! It breaks my heart and leaves me very confused about life and the unfairness of the world... I'm hoping I can change hubby's mind and keep trying. I'm not ready to call it quits already... chemicals are so common and we've suffered loss before, why call it quits so soon now?? I'm determined to keep trying, at least a few more months...

Still bleeding but not as heavily. TMI: passed huge clots Saturday and one yesterday. But things have slowed a lot today, even the cramping. Hoping the bleeding stops soon and hope O day isn't going to be messed up! Oh, and bought a BBT thermometer on Amazon today...

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo