Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 395 Replies | Last Page

I am excited for everyone!!

@anna it sounds promising that you may O earlier than expected!

@becky it sounds very promising at this point! I would test soon!!

FMS: I am still just patiently waiting for a peak on OPKs. Though yesterday and today I have had a punching feeling in my right side. Hoping that is a good sign. I haven’t checked cm or cp much this cycle though I am super early still only cd11. Hubby was super cute last night. He was asking how the OPKs work and how temping works. I told him it was very early in my cycle still so our bding over the weekend probably weren’t in my fertile window at this point. He was kind of disappointed but was excited to know we still have a chance this cycle since things seem promising right now.

Baby dust to everyone!!!

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies! I am back from my little family vacation! Yesterday was my birthday and I took the opportunity to tell my husband, actually Milo my 4 yr old did. My husband and I are super excited as we had to postpone baby#2 due to me being in school and getting a new job.
I got my BFP this past Friday, fairly early in my pregnacy. I m excited and nervous for my pregnancy confirmation appointment tomorrow.
I have been having pinches and twinge, nausea on and off all day but most uncomfortable is I am incredibly tired and bloated my belly is pretruding as if I were 20 wks along, my comfy, stretchy pants are uncomfortable ????lol. Any other mommas having some not so nice symptoms?

Baby Dust to all of those TTC and Happy and Healthy 9 Months to those who got their BFPs : heart:

5 years ago

Hello Ladies! My doc is recommending that we dtd no more often than every 36-48 hours, even during peak, in order to ensure sperm maturity and help with a morphology problem. Have you ladies ever heard something like that?

User image

5 years ago

I’m back again too. Currently CD 23, probably 7 or 8 dpo. Our timing and BDing was terrible this past month, so I don’t feel great about my chances. Each month since we’ve been TTC I’ve felt so many “symptoms” but this month I feel zero symptoms. Nada. Hoping I can hold off for a few more days to test.

5 years ago

CD 14 today and most of my ovulation pain I have had the past days are almost gone. Yesterday's opk strip was definitely negative and the digital was too, not even a flashing smiley. Took an opk strip just now and it's almost positive. Surprised that the digital didn't pick it up already, I usually get a flashing smiley 1-2 days before a positive/peak. Oh well.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, just an update from me. Still stark white bfn Temps still high for me. I'm exhausted. Falling asleep on the sofa every night. I just don't understand Pic of my xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Hi Everyone!!!!!
Happy hump day!
waiting af today, if it does not arrive I will test tomorrow.

keep you posted.
we need BFP this cycle!!!!!

5 years ago

@pandorica I am glad to see that a surge is possible when you have gotten nothing but lows or negatives. This is my first time using OPKs and I haven’t seen any change in them like most people do. I have tried testing at different times of the day with no difference. So I am patiently waiting for my peak!!
@becky fingers crossed AF doesn’t show and you get your BFP!!!

User image

5 years ago

@Shay - Maybe you're like me then. It varies from cycle to cycle for me, how short peak I have. Sometimes I can se the tests gradually get darker until it's positive, and sometimes it happens in a flash. I know that when we were TTC our son (soon 6) I usually never got a peak. I had such short peak and it almost always happened at night, that I missed it. That's why I use bbt too, to confirm ovulation (since it doesn't give you a heads up, like with OPKs). Fx you get your peak soon.

User image

5 years ago

I will join this group, my EDD 10th November. This will be my 4th pregnancy, 3 previous early losses. 4 failed IUI’s, 3 failed IVF. Remaining neutral for now, not anxious but not happy either.

3 ????, 4 failed iui, 3 failed IVF ????

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo