Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

91 - 100 of 395 Replies | Last Page

Agatch Hi! I’m doing well and I’m trying to pass by here and check on all of you every day but I just don’t have much to say truly. I’m 10dpo today and other than my normal breast tenderness nothing more. I should get my period today but since I Od later than usual I expect her to be kinda late this cycle. I’m not expecting to be pregnant tbh and I haven’t even tried to test. I hope you are doing well too! Hugs

Anna Sounds like you’re ovulating sooner! I hope it’s a lucky cycle and you’ll get pregnant from the first of the 3 months that doctor told you I’m having everything crossed babe!

Scuba Your temps are indeed so promising. I hope you implanted later and that’s why you were getting negatives.

Emma Good luck! You deserve a baby so much this cycle!

Pandorica Sounds like you’re going to be pleasantly busy the next few days! Good luck!

Bimini I’m so sorry for your loss! I hope you’ll have your rainbow on your arms soon! Good luck!!

Becky I’m having boob pains every single month so I’m not really counting on this as a symptom! I hope though yours is a good indicator. Crossing fingers you wont see af the next few days .

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@Shay: my OPK's seem lighter in the mornings then darker in the afternoons. But this morning it was as dark as yesterday afternoon's, so hoping it gets even darker today... waiting to peak!
@Anna: sounds like fertile CM, usually means you should O soon
@Pandorica: Welcome back. I am cycle day 12 and no positive OPK yet. Sounds like you're going to have a good month, though, with your hubby being home during fertile days!
@Bimini: So sorry for your loss... I lost my first baby, a son, at 19 weeks and know how hard it is.... really hope this is your month
@Becky: Sounds possible! Have you thought about testing since AF is so close? You should be able to see something on a test by now.

AFM: Still waiting to get a positive OPK, but hubby and I are actually able to BD a lot, so this is our month! Still sick with a bad cold , so hoping it doesn't mess with my O day and blow my chances of conceiving this cycle!! OPK's are slowly getting a bit darker. EWCM showed yesterday afternoon, too. It's such a hectic week between being super busy at work, busy at home, and being sick, so I'm really hoping my body isn't too stressed to O or O late. So... just waiting on a positive OPK!

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies! I am back from my little family vacation! Yesterday was my birthday and I took the opportunity to tell my husband, actually Milo my 4 yr old did. My husband and I are super excited as we had to postpone baby#2 due to me being in school and getting a new job.
I got my BFP this past Friday, fairly early in my pregnacy. I m excited and nervous for my pregnancy confirmation appointment tomorrow.
I have been having pinches and twinge, nausea on and off all day but most uncomfortable is I am incredibly tired and bloated my belly is pretruding as if I were 20 wks along, my comfy, stretchy pants are uncomfortable ????lol. Any other mommas having some not so nice symptoms?

Baby Dust to all of those TTC and Happy and Healthy 9 Months to those who got their BFPs : heart:

5 years ago

Hello Ladies! My doc is recommending that we dtd no more often than every 36-48 hours, even during peak, in order to ensure sperm maturity and help with a morphology problem. Have you ladies ever heard something like that?

User image

5 years ago

@Nadia: Wow, YAY!
@Adoette: I have heard dtd every other day is supposed to give you better chances than dtd every day from my OB while we were TTC #1... hubby and I dtd when we're in the mood so sometimes it is every day for a while, sometimes we skip a day... I wouldn't think about that too much or stress over when to dtd and just do it whenever you both are in the mood so there isn't any stress while TTC
@Shay: So sweet your hubby is taking an interest in how things work. I'm waiting for a positive OPK, too...

Ladies, I am having very bad, sharp/stabbing pains in my left ovary area... I mean, it is making me nauseous and I've been sitting at my desk at work all day and even still I would have moments I have to bend and breathe through it, it hurts so bad! I've NEVER had many ovulation pains, let alone this intense or painful. Any ideas what it could be?? I haven't ovulated yet, no positive OPK's, so doubt it is another cyst (I've had one before, they are awful).

User image

5 years ago

I’m back again too. Currently CD 23, probably 7 or 8 dpo. Our timing and BDing was terrible this past month, so I don’t feel great about my chances. Each month since we’ve been TTC I’ve felt so many “symptoms” but this month I feel zero symptoms. Nada. Hoping I can hold off for a few more days to test.

5 years ago

Morning everyone !!

Just an update I didnt buy ovulation tests yesterday so I'm just winging it and going with what my doctor said this month (ovulating at the 8th or 9th)... We started baby dancing last night and will be every day till Monday... SO's sperm I prove is for reals working like a bomb I totally recommend it... Will read and report back to everyone's comments soon just checking in !!

5 years ago • Post starter

CD 14 today and most of my ovulation pain I have had the past days are almost gone. Yesterday's opk strip was definitely negative and the digital was too, not even a flashing smiley. Took an opk strip just now and it's almost positive. Surprised that the digital didn't pick it up already, I usually get a flashing smiley 1-2 days before a positive/peak. Oh well.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, just an update from me. Still stark white bfn Temps still high for me. I'm exhausted. Falling asleep on the sofa every night. I just don't understand Pic of my xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Hi Everyone!!!!!
Happy hump day!
waiting af today, if it does not arrive I will test tomorrow.

keep you posted.
we need BFP this cycle!!!!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo