Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

51 - 60 of 395 Replies | Last Page

Hi Everyone!!!!!
Happy hump day!
waiting af today, if it does not arrive I will test tomorrow.

keep you posted.
we need BFP this cycle!!!!!

5 years ago

@pandorica I am glad to see that a surge is possible when you have gotten nothing but lows or negatives. This is my first time using OPKs and I haven’t seen any change in them like most people do. I have tried testing at different times of the day with no difference. So I am patiently waiting for my peak!!
@becky fingers crossed AF doesn’t show and you get your BFP!!!

User image

5 years ago

@Shay - Maybe you're like me then. It varies from cycle to cycle for me, how short peak I have. Sometimes I can se the tests gradually get darker until it's positive, and sometimes it happens in a flash. I know that when we were TTC our son (soon 6) I usually never got a peak. I had such short peak and it almost always happened at night, that I missed it. That's why I use bbt too, to confirm ovulation (since it doesn't give you a heads up, like with OPKs). Fx you get your peak soon.

User image

5 years ago

I will join this group, my EDD 10th November. This will be my 4th pregnancy, 3 previous early losses. 4 failed IUI’s, 3 failed IVF. Remaining neutral for now, not anxious but not happy either.

3 ????, 4 failed iui, 3 failed IVF ????

5 years ago

Hi ladies!! I think I finally got a positive OPK and reached my peak! I took the test on my lunch around 2:30pm, will I miss my peak chance if we can't BD until this evening?!?! We don't get off work until 5&6pm!!!! (posted a photo under my photos)

User image

5 years ago

@scuba random naps on the sofa were the first sign for me! I took three hour naps Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You're not out until the witch shows!

AFM: Got my BFP on Monday (my birthday!) and today i'm 14 DPO. Had beta HCG drawn yesterday (81 miu/ml) and my OBGYN wants to see me in two weeks. I have had sore boobs for a few days and yesterday afternoon i started getting cramps. It seems like they are more intense at the end of the day and feel like a burning sensation. My temps are also still super high and i just feel HOT. Heartburn is real and keeping me up at night. I'm cautiously optimistic and hopeful but also trying to stay realistic knowing that I'm 41 and this is going to be a risky pregnancy.

Hope to start seeing some more on this board soon!!!

5 years ago

Crystal once you get your peak on a opk you ovulate in the next 24-48 hours so bd tonight tomorrow and Friday x

5 years ago

So my results are back and spoke to a gp, they wanted me to get an appointment but I’m not waiting a month, I don’t have pcos which is good, they couldn’t see my left ovary I don’t know about that, and the dermoid cyst needs to be atleast 5 Cm so just another Cm to go before they will remove it so in all the ultrasound was pointless and nothing to be done

5 years ago

Thanks Emma! It's been a while since I've used OPK's and didn't remember Glad there's nothing that needs to be done to you, though! My cysts always went away by themselves.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hello ladies, hope it's ok if I jump in here! I have been following your threads for the past couple months and figured it was high time I introduced myself instead of just stalking I'm 32 and DH is 33, we've been actively trying since September last year with nothing but a mountain of stark white BFN's in between. I have PCOS and my cycles are all over the place. Just came off *two* annovulatory cycles in a row , but I'm cautiously optimistic about this one. I got a suuuuper early positive opk yesterday (cd 8), so I'm waiting for a temp rise to see if it was real or if it's just my PCOS messing with me again. I'm trying Soy Isoflavone's this cycle to up my chances.

to everyone and bring on the 's already!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo