Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 40 of 395 Replies | Last Page

Congrats @amarie!! That is so exciting!!!

I am with everyone else and these OPKs. It is my first time using them and I have noticed that I fluctuate a little each day. One day it is a little darker the next it is lighter. Still temping too with nothing noticeable yet. I am early though only cd10 so we will see what happens!!

Baby dust to everyone!!

User image

5 years ago

Good morning ladies !!

@amarie congrats I'm so excited for you !!

@scuba when are you testing again?

5 years ago • Post starter

@amarie congrats !!! So exciting!
@anna sounds like you have a good doctor. From all the research i’ve done it does sound like folate is the way to go over folic acid but unfortunately not many doctor recommend that. And I agree with him: we’re definitely seeing a BFP from you within 3 months!
Scuba you’re chart looks amazing!
@Alex hope you’re doing well!

5 years ago

@agatch I definately hope so !! I'm on edge with wanting to go get opks but then again I dont want to either lol... I feel like I need to save up this month because I need to take another trip to the city and possibly get meds as well... It sucks not knowing when I'll ovulate but we'll bd every other/everyday anyways... The doctor did say around the 8th or the 9th so I'll go with that

Okay no defs going to town to pick up some ovulation tests... I'm only cd11 and I had super strong pinching on my right side so I went to check my cp and it's open and there was a string cm (very light white almost clear colour) on my finger so I'm confused as hell

@Anna sounds like O is around the corner! I've tested a few more times since and still negative. Today a slight temp drop too although very high still. I'm sure it's on its way down I think I just have to be positive as I do my blood tests this cycle and hoping days 1-3 fall on Monday as I have the day off. xx

User image

5 years ago

Well I feel like my ovaries are having a battle with Thor atm and I have EWCM so yesterday’s opk that peaked to a 200 reading was definitely my peak good luck ladies xx

5 years ago

Hi ladies, I guess I'll transfer to this thread too. CD 13 for me and even though all my body signs tells me ovulation is near, I haven't even gotten a flashing smiley yet. My cm is really super eggwhite. TMI warning! I actually got a string of eggwhite cm that almost made a "touchdown" when I went to the bathroom. So super stretchy! My husband is home and doesn't have to leave for work until saturday afternoon. So we will probably bd every other day the whole week.

@amarie - congrats!

User image

5 years ago

I’ll transfer here also as my EDD is November 19. That would be a blessing and such an emotional time for me if I conceive this cycle because last November 19 I gave birth to my baby girl but she was born sleeping. I miss her every day. It’s amazing how you fall in love and get attached before holding them in your arms. I’m 8/9 dpo and still being calm this far. I plan to test Friday /Saturday which would be about 12 dpo and thats usually when Ovia suggest I test. I hope we all get our bfp this cycle and have a

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@bimini Im really sorry... :( hope this is your months.

Questionnnn???
Super sore boobs from 7DPO to 11 DPO, today my boobs hurt when I press them and they feel heavy... tomorrow I should be expecting AF, this morning I wiped and something pink shish showed..... what do you think AF or late implantation?

this is making me sick again I just want to be pregnant alreadyyyyyy!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo